Windows 10: Looking for software/app advice.....

Discus and support Looking for software/app advice..... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris1020, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Chris1020 Win User

Looking for software/app advice.....

I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make a change to the list, the other 2 cannot see that change. I know that the 3 computers could be networked and a simple excel spreadsheet can be made to replace the legal pads, however we still have the same problem. Unless the other 2 close and re-open the spreadsheet they will not see any changes made. I am looking for software or an app that will offer real time updates for any changes made to the list. I have tried looking up software/app companies around Ft Smith AR ( 10 miles from our location) But every number I find has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Are there any "notepad" type of products out there to accomplish this??? Thank you in advance.

:)

Chris1020, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Looking for Zune Software Help/advice

What process to follow is a question that I guess most users will ask themselves so I'll take a stab at your first question.

You are correct that apps that you install from the device are not in the Zune software so they will have to be downloaded and installed again. So unless you have so many that you might tend to forget what you have, I might suggest keeping a list in case
    you need to reinstall. I had the same question and I decided to keep a page in my OneNote just for apps that I have purchased. Now if I get a new device or reformat the one I'm using, it will always be there in my OneNote files.

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

Lead Moderator

Windows Phone Forums

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Looking for software/app advice.....

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Looking for software/app advice.....

1. Looking for software/app advice..... - Similar Threads - Looking software app

2. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  3. Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Best Folder Lock Software for Windows 11, Need any Advice?: I am currently in need of a software that can effectively protect my personal files and folders on my Windows 11 computer. As I am unable to rely on the built-in Windows security features, and the sensitive nature of the files and folders that I need to protect, so I am in...
  4. Looking for some tech advice.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for some tech advice.: Hey /r/windows10, Time to use this subreddit for some tech support rather than just getting neat tools I'll never use. Trying to help out my uncle with his PC and I am running into an issue that I cannot find a solution for. Their computer freezes randomly, while using it...
  5. Looking for advice

Looking for advice: Hi guys, hope y’all are doing good Can you please tell me if there’s a way to speed up windows 10? My pc has been sluggish those days and crashes a lot I have an HP laptop with intel celeron and 4 gb RAM submitted by /u/Neko-Raijin [link] [comments]...
  6. Looking for some advice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for some advice: What should I do when u get this error, c:\$SysReset\Scatch\Csrss.ex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-some-advice/3f27847c-e942-49ef-b290-be91c9418fb4
  7. Looking for a software

Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  8. Looking for some Antivirus Advice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for some Antivirus Advice: I'd like to use a Free one before I decide if I'd like to pay for the Full Version. I'd like an Antivirus w/a good reputation, that can stop tracking cookies & pop-ups, somewhat fast but very thorough scans w/easy to read & understand results-that can also be copied to a...
  9. Looking For Advice on Fiber Install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking For Advice on Fiber Install: Hi folks, This Saturday, I'm getting UVerse 1000 laid in at my house. It will actually drop my AT&T bill by $20. I'm assuming that they provide the home router and other needed equipment, but I was wondering if there is anything I should upgrade. My PC has a gigabit...
  10. Looking for advice or suggestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for advice or suggestion.: I own a windows10 tablet... from the Microsoft store could you please recommend a battery status/usage/monitor app that is legit? 103193