Windows 10: Looking For Text Expander Program

Discus and support Looking For Text Expander Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BearPup, Apr 23, 2015.

1. BearPup Win User

Looking For Text Expander Program

Hello All,
    I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would then expand into the full phrase. I use it to keep my email addresses under control, as typing "1ml" is easier and less likely to get mis-typed than is my full email address.

I tried the program, Text Expander For Windows, which works perfectly in 7, but wouldn't work under 10 even in compatibility mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

:)

BearPup, Apr 23, 2015

2. looking for a programming program for windows10

need to find a program to download for programming in c, c++, and visual. I was told by a clerk in Best Buy that there is a program available.

EverettErickson, Apr 23, 2015
  3. laudablepus, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Glad you figured out what the issue was. Windows 10 being a preview will not be much help as of now. When it is released I am sure Test Expander will be updated. Not the answer you are looking for, but that is how it is with a preview.

Thema:

1. Looking For Text Expander Program - Similar Threads - Looking Text Expander

2. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  3. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  4. Is somone looking into the text hacking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is somone looking into the text hacking?: I am getting repeated attempts to compromise my account, apparently from somewhere in China. They are being spaced out at intervals so as to not cause a lockout. This is a brute force attempt and they usually work when the reset PIN can only be certain numbers something...
  5. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  6. Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a program to insert predefined text (Like a wheel menu, which expands to insert...: Hi. At my work, we are required to log different kind of comments depending on what we're doing. This is so that data can be analyzed afterwards. There is a million combinations, with the text like type - event - more info - even more info. Each "unit" between "-" can...
  7. Looking for a lightweight text editor

Looking for a lightweight text editor: I'm looking for a very basic, lightweight text editor that has the following features: 1. dekstop, not cloud based 2. can bold text 3. does automatic backups before the file is saved (Sort of like Word does - even if the file is not saved, it creates a backup of it...
  8. Text size looks smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  9. Looking for a program

Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...
  10. Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program: At Intel, we believe that working with security researchers is a crucial part of identifying and mitigating potential security issues in our products. Similar to other companies, one of the ways we’ve made this part of our operating model is through a bug bounty program. The...