Windows 10: Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

Discus and support Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work. I double checked my work and still nothing. I already have windows setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LVTHER, Nov 19, 2015.

1. LVTHER Win User

Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work.
    I double checked my work and still nothing.
    I already have windows setup to run in 5.1, and even there the two rears wont play a sound.

HELP its driving me insane.

I have a Z87 sabertooth.

:)

LVTHER, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Confitea Win User

For those who have restarts problem

and this backup is for asha 311

Confitea, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Confitea Win User
    Confitea, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

I run my 5.1 setup through my video card via HDMI, to my LG Home Cinema, and just set the sound settings on the LG.

Cliff S, Nov 19, 2015
  5. LVTHER Win User
    interesting, although my Z506 have no hdmi port

Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup [​IMG]

LVTHER, Nov 19, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I suppose you're running through Realtek then? After configuring it's settings in all tabs(using the test button too) and configuring your receivers settings make sure you're playing 5.1 media to test it.

Cliff S, Nov 19, 2015
  7. LVTHER Win User
    As I said, they dont even play in the test. but im using this to test as a secondary: fraunhofer AAC multichannel

LVTHER, Nov 19, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Sorry that's all the advice I have*Sad, maybe someone else can help

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup - Similar Threads - Looking those setup

2. A request to those who have Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A request to those who have Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hello.I know that many have been facing the issue that 'Realtek HD Audio Manager' is missing. In the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver update, 6.0.9126.1 released on 3/2/2021 though, Realtek added DTS Audio Control as a replacement, but it provides less features and is more...
  3. a question for those who have upgraded windows 10 from 20h2 to 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a question for those who have upgraded windows 10 from 20h2 to 21h1: how long does it take for the update to finish for users who are on 20h2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-question-for-those-who-have-upgraded-windows-10/a30b37ca-512c-4233-a176-b26e5c9d1f46
  4. for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much? I haven't bought the mouse yet, so I couldn't check "Microsoft Mouse And...
  5. For those who have problems connecting certain bluetooth audio devices to your laptop, here...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For those who have problems connecting certain bluetooth audio devices to your laptop, here...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/petercameronbacon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn3uqw/for_those_who_have_problems_connecting_certain/
  6. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for those who cant open stuff in taskbar: hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-those-who-cant-open-stuff-in-taskbar/7a236740-1b87-4122-91b6-975b5bfdb980
  7. Quick RAM question for those who may have done it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick RAM question for those who may have done it: According to this: https://www.compuram.de/blog/en/how-much-ram-can-be-addressed-under-the-current-32-bit-and-64-bit-operating-systems/ my Win 10 Home 64 bit can use 128 GB of RAM. Other sources say the same. Is this legit? Have I finally reached a point in my life where I...
  8. For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read: I blocked Win 10 auto update by (1) selecting "Never install driver software from Win Update" in Driver Installation Setting, (2) using the "Show/Hide Update" troubleshooter, and (3) setting my Wi-Fi connection as Metered. Yes, I hate auto updates *chuckle So I see only...
  9. For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions

For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions: Hi there While W10 can still be installed as an update you might want to use W7 as a base system to update from. For those who have old Technet / Msdn / Retail W7 keys but not the iso's you can get them LEGALLY from here (note you Must have your own keys). These are the...
  10. For those who did not get the download...

For those who did not get the download...: I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to download. When all attempts came up blank and all I saw was "We will let you know when your download is ready"... or something...