Windows 10: Looking for Video Software

Discus and support Looking for Video Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Christmas was good to me, but now I need to pickup how to do video stitching I got a Canon Vixia and I read that it can record in m2ts. Problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AirPower4ever, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Looking for Video Software

Christmas was good to me, but now I need to pickup how to do video stitching

I got a Canon Vixia and I read that it can record in m2ts. Problem is that I know what's going to happen; I will be shooting videos and then the wife will say she wants them in one video as oppose to several.

I read about some free software's that can do the job, but it seems that most of them have some watermark when "stitching" together videos.

I need some guidance here, I am looking for:
    software editing that's easy (I am very green here so the easier the better)
    something that is free (if possible)
    something where I can stitch two or more videos together to make one
    something that does not alter or degrade the original videos when making the one
    and something that can export the stitching as m2ts

Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated and if anyone else is using a software that meets these then please explain why you use it and the advantages/disadvantages. Again, keep in mind I am really green on this. Thanks 10 members

:)

AirPower4ever, Dec 27, 2017

2. Looking for software for my audio

I was by all means looking forward to averting the windows 10 update because I knew like all windows "improvements" it would eventually find something to mess something up, but I was pleased to find out after the 1 hour long update that it had wasted no
    time in rendering one of my audio drivers completely worthless. I now have no way to listen to audio except to plug in a USB headset. I have gone into device manager and attempted to check for updates, except I couldn't. It wasn't registered to begin with
    because my laptop has seemingly gone full amish and shunned any form of interaction with my drivers. So I did the rational thing and googled it and I saw one answer to "uninstall it, restart, install driver on a stick for asus then restart" except that the
    driver on a stick was completely outdated and windows does not want to run it. I now need a link to an audio driver since I uninstalled the "Realtek" one. Any sort of advice is appreciated, but I'll make it a bit easier for you and mention off the bat that
    I am the only user on the computer and therefore administrator and I have also tried turning my laptop off and back on again. Thanks.

Cyrus_onetwothree, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Looking for software for my audio

Nevermind I don't know how but via some voodoo magic it worked again, thanks for the help, mark this as resolved in case I didn't do it correctly

Cyrus_onetwothree, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Looking for Video Software

Samuria, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

Looking for Video Software

1. Looking for Video Software - Similar Threads - Looking Video Software

2. Looking for a simple video splitting software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a simple video splitting software: Hi All, I am in search of a simple video splitting software like 'Windows Photos' - the default one which comes with Windows. The issue with the aforesaid is that after splitting up the required video file will have a size more than the original, where it should be lesser...
  3. Looking for kiosk software for windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for kiosk software for windows: I am looking for software that can lock my windows PC's so they can only use a view apps and lock you out of changing any settings etc. The app should be able to be turned off via teamviewer. One of the apps is written by a friend of mine and is not on the app store. I have...
  4. Video and Radeon software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video and Radeon software: See, whenever I try to play videos, the entire browser crashes, on ANY browser I try it on. I set my Laptop to UHD, via Radeon Settings, and now Radeon Settings won't work! HELP! [ATTACH]...
  5. Looking a sound management software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking a sound management software: Hey, Since I have started using Zoom (not by choice) I am having a lot of sound problems and I have always wanted a better control over the sound system in my computer. So I am looking for a good, preferably free "sound management" software. I'm not sure if "sound...
  6. Looking for a software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  7. Video Rotating Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video Rotating Software: Hi, I need to rotate three videos from portrait to landscape. Can anyone recommend any software ? thanks, Habib. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-rotating-software/23e42e36-d07c-4a47-a503-46dfbd739ce2"
  8. Video input software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video input software: i have come to understand from a couple of my other threads that almost no laptops have video input capability that is why i am asking this question does anyone know any software that can allow video input? i know what your thinking..."oh he's an idiot he thinks that...
  9. Looking for software/app advice.....

Looking for software/app advice.....: I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make...
  10. Video Software

Video Software: I have movie maker. But I need something that can do the following. Say I have a solid image background in my video. I want to be able to put a moving png with a transparent background in front and have it move across the background like a motion comic. What would be the...