Windows 10: Looking to download movies

Discus and support Looking to download movies in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Now I'm not a pirate. I am looking to download movies legitimately that are in AVI format. Anyone know if any website will let you do that? 65034 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seek, Sep 25, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Looking to download movies

Now I'm not a pirate. I am looking to download movies legitimately that are in AVI format. Anyone know if any website will let you do that?

:)

2. 'Mike P Win User

Surface Book 2 - how do I download movies to watch on planes

A hurricane coming my way this summer was a good enough reason for me to charge all my batteries and look in the Microsoft Store for a YouTube downloader. I stocked up on movies from youtube easy enough.

Netflix and some others offer downloads to members. Or of course you can purchase movies from windows store. You can download movies just like any normal download. Pay attention to where you save them, I guess the movies folder is ideal but the windows
    movie player seems very good at finding them automatically.

'Mike P, Sep 25, 2016
  3. apps for downloading movies and tv shows

I'm looking for any apps for downloading movies and tv shows on windows 10

Alpha Renji, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

You could try googling for public domain movies.

Winuser, Sep 26, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Even most legitimate sites will normally use MP4. Why AVI specifically?

cereberus, Sep 26, 2016
  6. seek Win User
    It doesn't have to be AVI. I just thought that was the best. I don't know too much about the different formats. Just thought most everyone used it.

7. Bree New Member
    Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking to download movies - Similar Threads - Looking download movies

2. movies won't download properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies won't download properly: I am trying to rent a movie on my surface 4 from ms store. lets me select it, wheel starts spinning for about 1-2 mins then stops. no video downloaded, nothing in downloads or personal???? what is with this thing? now i use downloadhub website, now it working fine for me....
  3. Downloading movies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downloading movies: Split from this thread. I know this is totally out of point but i think this needs to be heard. Watching movies is a great alternative to while away time and kill boredom but there comes the question, where do you download movies. It is no new thing that most people do not...
  4. The new movies & tv icon looks... terrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new movies & tv icon looks... terrible: [ATTACH] Is there any way to roll back to the old icon? https://preview.redd.it/sa58nowj8rk41.jpg?width=104&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1da67b88a7d1e105ad34305f4cb8f8620da20d04 submitted by /u/Trementation [link] [comments]...
  5. Cant download rented movie

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download rented movie: I just rented a movie from microsoft store. I tried to download it from movies and tv but it just said pending. Then I tried to restart the download and now it says i already watched the whole movie and cant download it anymore. Is there an any solution for this problem?...
  6. Movie Maker Download not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker Download not work: Movie Maker 10 I bought this program but Movie Maker 10 does not work ؟ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-download-not-work/234701cc-3d46-4017-a694-db73936677c6
  7. Download Movies on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Movies on Windows 10: I was going to buy the Shrek 4 movie bundle and was wondering if you can download the movies for offline viewing. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-movies-on-windows-10/bafb315c-8c5e-4462-b9e9-63948d288e69"
  8. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  9. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  10. Movie download-no subtitles...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie download-no subtitles...: I was watching a international movie from a legitimate movie website which had english subtitles and it just kept buffering so i downloaded it through payment..but when i played it back using Freesmith player which is my default player...i could not see any english...