Windows 10: loose start menu, and wifi

Discus and support loose start menu, and wifi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I loose start menu and wifi for unknown reasons. I can get theses back following on line blog: in power shell- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by klong915, Sep 11, 2015.

1. klong915 Win User

loose start menu, and wifi

Hi,
    I loose start menu and wifi for unknown reasons. I can get theses back following on line blog:
    in power shell- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

wifi is re-established by reloading drivers.

All is fine for some time then both occur again. Why is win 10 loosing this set-up?

Thanks,
    Keith

:)

klong915, Sep 11, 2015

2. Lost text on action bar and start menu after update

I put off completing the reset as I did not want to loose too much stuff... I finally did it and well things were going great for a couple of days and now I am back to where I started from.. no text on the action bar... wifi or the start menu.

Any other Ideas?

ElizabethTrudeau, Sep 11, 2015
  3. WIFI

Hi fam, so recently my laptop out of nowhere started loosing range on its wifi. it literally cannot connect to any network unless i am next to the router. even moving 5meters away will loose the connection. what could be causing this?

Raymond Lilako, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

loose start menu, and wifi

1. loose start menu, and wifi - Similar Threads - loose start menu

2. My start menu , wifi menu and settings will not open.windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My start menu , wifi menu and settings will not open.windows 11: When I click the windows start menu icon it shows that I've clicked but does not open even when I press the windows button on my keyboard. The button is working since I used windows + r . I also tried resetting windows file in processes.So I tried opening settings but it also...
  3. My start menu , wifi menu and settings will not open.windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start menu , wifi menu and settings will not open.windows 11: When I click the windows start menu icon it shows that I've clicked but does not open even when I press the windows button on my keyboard. The button is working since I used windows + r . I also tried resetting windows file in processes.So I tried opening settings but it also...
  4. Windows 11 keep loosing wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep loosing wifi: HiI've recently went from Windows 10 to 11 and I have an issueMy PC keep disconnecting from the WI-FI it can goes from once a day to once every 20 min.Most of the time, turning on then off airplane mode fix it, but it will disconnect again in a few.I've tried everything to...
  5. Windows 11 keep loosing wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep loosing wifi: HiI've recently went from Windows 10 to 11 and I have an issueMy PC keep disconnecting from the WI-FI it can goes from once a day to once every 20 min.Most of the time, turning on then off airplane mode fix it, but it will disconnect again in a few.I've tried everything to...
  6. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  7. Loosing WIFI connection

Loosing WIFI connection: After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have another PC which connect perfectly to the internet. When I reboot my laptop, I can see the wifi connections and connects...
  8. Loosing Wifi

Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  9. Windows start menu/button and Wifi menu NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start menu/button and Wifi menu NOT WORKING: Since 2 days I have problems with my Laptop, This consists of not being able to use the '' windows start menu '' and the Wifi menu (being able to select networks / SSID ''.) The Windows start button on the keyboard works with combinations as Start + L for lock and Win + E for...
  10. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...