Windows 10: Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.

Discus and support Loosing battery power while device is plugged in. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I loose battery power while using my 2 in one tablet RCA Cambio W101 V2 even when plugged in. I get a "plugged in discharging" report when I access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveConnell1, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.

I loose battery power while using my 2 in one tablet RCA Cambio W101 V2 even when plugged in. I get a "plugged in discharging" report when I access the battery icon on taskbar. While using my tablet plugged in my battery looses power and my tablet shuts down. If I shut it down it will recharge, but it will loose battery power again and shut down I wonder if I need a new power adapter (Ebay $6.59). sometimes it will loose down to 70% and begin recharging, sometimes not. the device says my battery is fine, no fault detected

:)

SteveConnell1, Jul 15, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

battery plugged in not charging

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

• Unplug Laptop
    • Remove the Battery
    • Plug in Laptop and turn on the laptop
    • Go to Control Panel - Devices and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Shut down Laptop and unplug it
    • Insert Battery and plug in the laptop
    • Start the Laptop
    Hopefully this will work for you, please let us know!

DaveM121, Jul 15, 2018
  3. windows 10 battery plugged in not charging (acer v11 touch)

Hello,

We appreciate that you already performed troubleshooting. On the other hand, we will be providing steps that seems to be the same with what you have done but with tweaks.

If ever you encounter case wherein the laptop is plugged in but is not charging, we suggest that you try the following:

• Disconnect the laptop’s power cable from the outlet/power source and laptop.
    • Turn off the laptop.
    • Remove the battery.
    • Reconnect the laptop’s power cable to the laptop then to the outlet/power source.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • Uninstall device of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Turn off the laptop and then disconnect the power cable.
    • Insert the battery.
    • Reconnect the power cable.
    • Power on the laptop. Windows would then reinstall driver automatically.

In case that the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help, our next step is update the driver if there is available update. You just have to go back to
    Device Manager > Batteries > Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery > Update Driver Software.

Let me know if this works for you.

JohnMel And, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.

"Battery plugged in, not charging"

Thank you for the response.

For your Lenovo P500 laptop, there are three possible power management software that came pre-loaded with your device:
    Lenovo Energy Management, Lenovo Power Manager, or
    OneKey Optimizer. There should be an icon on your system tray to launch the power management software currently installed in your Windows 10 device.

As an alternative, you can download Lenovo Settings which is available for free from the Windows store and follow these steps:

• Open Lenovo Settings.
    • Select the energy management icon.
    • Set Conservation mode as Off.
    • With AC adapter plugged in, the battery level will keep increasing.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.

1. Loosing battery power while device is plugged in. - Similar Threads - Loosing battery power

2. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  3. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  4. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Power mode plugged in and on battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power mode plugged in and on battery?: Which power mode do you guys use when a. your laptop is plugged in, b. when it's on battery? I usually use better performance when plugged in, because I suspect that best performance will lead to heat and to wear out the hardware faster. Am I right on that suspicion? Thanks...
  6. Power Management Battery/Plugged In

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Management Battery/Plugged In: Hi all, Just a quickie... does anyone know if its possible to set High Performance mode automatically when plugged in and then change this automatically to Balanced when unplugged? I seemed to think this was possible? 132404
  7. Power plugged in and effect on battery health

Power plugged in and effect on battery health: Hello, What's the effect of plugging in laptop to power for 12 hours and above on the battery heath of laptop. Camillus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plugged-in-and-effect-on-battery-health/a8934347-b8c5-4bee-a00d-dda6422e77a6
  8. Plugging in power adapter while battery is connected.

Plugging in power adapter while battery is connected.: I have my battery in my laptop and I also have the power adapter plugged in at the same time. There are mixed opinions on the subject whether it kills the battery or not . Some say once the battery reaches 100% the charging process shuts down. Battery doesn't kick in until...
  9. Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging: I am using HP Pavillion Notebook with windows 10 home basic OS installed on it. It is now showing that power mode is plugged in but battery is still not charging. It is also not starting without any power source plugged in....
  10. battery not charging while plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not charging while plugged in: I'm at 89% but the light is still orange and the display reads "plugged in but not charging". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-charging-while-plugged-in/24a9e307-0c27-46aa-bc9f-0fa864ad325c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rca cambio pluged in discharging

2. win 10 loosing power when shut down & charging

3. 7390 bluescreen when ac adapter is plugged in

4. power mode plugged in recommended battery,
  5. windows phone show no battery when plugged in,
  6. loosing laptop battery while plugged in vr