Windows 10: Loosing data o a App kdd

Discus and support Loosing data o a App kdd in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been using up my data the past few month without being long on the net. When checking my usage detail my data is being used by an app or program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdmundHattingh, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Loosing data o a App kdd

I have been using up my data the past few month without being long on the net. When checking my usage detail my data is being used by an app or program called kdd it used 913.48Gb. I do not see any software called kdd or any app called kdd. How do I get rid of this from my computer.

:)

EdmundHattingh, Jul 28, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 28, 2018
  3. O & O shutup10 data mining disabler

hope that's ok putting the link in quotes....O&O produce a free, portable app that allows the data mining properties of Windows 10 to be disabled ....

wondered ed if anyone had any experience of this..

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Loosing data o a App kdd

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Loosing data o a App kdd

1. Loosing data o a App kdd - Similar Threads - Loosing data App

2. New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?: Hi everyone,I purchased a new motherboard and cpu. After I stalling and connecting everything back together, my PC was only booting on the BIOS, despite detecting my drives.I disconnected them all, and only connecting the one which has windows, but the same happens.I...
  3. New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?: Hi everyone,I purchased a new motherboard and cpu. After I stalling and connecting everything back together, my PC was only booting on the BIOS, despite detecting my drives.I disconnected them all, and only connecting the one which has windows, but the same happens.I...
  4. New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 pro reload with out loosing app or data

windows 10 pro reload with out loosing app or data: System hangs after BIOS "dell" logo, monitor drops into "power Saver Mode". I have to force power offI want to reinstall Win 10 Pro, without loosing data/apps, if possible.Tried to role back updates without success. app said it ran into an error.Tried to use Windows repair,...
  6. Loosing data

Loosing data: Every month when Windows 10 updates I loose all my data. Like my favorites links and my tax code info. Is there a setting or a something that can be done Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loosing-data/109240ae-dfa6-43e1-b886-cff82cf2ac5a
  7. loosing a lot on data cost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    loosing a lot on data cost: Hello everyone I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time. I also lost my product key. I cant access windows Microsoft applications. Please help....
  8. Photos app loosing albums

Photos app loosing albums: I recently had to uninstall 1809 due to major problems, Microsoft Techs did a clean install of 1803, as a result I've lost all my 200+ albums I had in the photos app. They still exist in OneDrive, is there any way to restore them in the Photos app?...
  9. O & O shutup10 data mining disabler

O & O shutup10 data mining disabler: . OO ShutUp10 - Do not use Windows 10 without it! | NotebookReview hope that's ok putting the link in quotes....O&O produce a free, portable app that allows the data mining properties of Windows 10 to be disabled .... wondered ed if anyone had any experience of this.....
  10. Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?: I have the option to upgrade my storage pool, will I loose my data on the pool? 98962

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kdd

2. kdd windows 10

3. kdd app for windows wd