Windows 10: Loosing tiles

Discus and support Loosing tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edam, Oct 17, 2015.

1. edam Win User

Loosing tiles

On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the screen will toggle the tiles on and off. Is this correct

:)

2. JimWynne Win User

how do i retrieve my old windows 8.1 start screen tiles for windows 10 start menu?

Tiles are not files.

JimWynne, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Loosing Tiles from Start after restart

I am loosing ( some ) tiles from Start after restart / shut down & reboot.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Ian Mosley, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Loosing tiles

1. Loosing tiles - Similar Threads - Loosing tiles

2. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?: UMBELIAVABLE!!! MICROSOFT DID IT AGAIN!!!It is not the first or second time this happens, windows keeps on forcing updates that sooner or later break up the system.After another update yesterday, the windows stopped seeing my laptop bluetooth controller it is physically...
  3. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?: UMBELIAVABLE!!! MICROSOFT DID IT AGAIN!!!It is not the first or second time this happens, windows keeps on forcing updates that sooner or later break up the system.After another update yesterday, the windows stopped seeing my laptop bluetooth controller it is physically...
  4. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I seem to loose my password in wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  6. I seem to loose my password in wallet

I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  7. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  8. How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass

How do i fix easy anti cheat launch error from hell let loose pc gamepass: Hi, i recently just got hell let loose off the pc gamepass and have encountered issues with launching the game since. I get a a launch error from Easy Anti Cheat saying that i have an unknown file version HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe.I have tried many things to fix this including ,...
  9. How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?: I’m trying to get my server a dedicated internet connection while’s my other systems can still access it via lan. I tried to simply connect a WiFi network to it while’s keeping the lan connected but discovered that windows always prioritized LAN connections over WiFi.so I...
  10. How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?

How do I prevent loosing LAN features when I prioritize WiFi over LAN?: I’m trying to get my server a dedicated internet connection while’s my other systems can still access it via lan. I tried to simply connect a WiFi network to it while’s keeping the lan connected but discovered that windows always prioritized LAN connections over WiFi.so I...