Windows 10: Loosing tiles

Discus and support Loosing tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edam, Oct 17, 2015.

1. edam Win User

Loosing tiles

On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the screen will toggle the tiles on and off. Is this correct

:)

2. JimWynne Win User

how do i retrieve my old windows 8.1 start screen tiles for windows 10 start menu?

Tiles are not files.

JimWynne, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Loosing Tiles from Start after restart

I am loosing ( some ) tiles from Start after restart / shut down & reboot.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Ian Mosley, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Loosing tiles

1. Loosing tiles - Similar Threads - Loosing tiles

2. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?: [ATTACH] You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-volume-shows-two-time-in-disk-management-how/b860da1b-5e35-4ca6-8299-74a2cc06c507"
  3. Loosing wireless connection and speed very low after last update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loosing wireless connection and speed very low after last update.: After last update, my wireless internet connection became intermittent and my download speed went from 25-30 MB to 1 MB and less. I have tried Windows Troubleshooter, installing latest driver, updating driver, etc. nothing helps except plugging in an external USB wireless...
  4. Loosing document content on Wardpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loosing document content on Wardpad: I typed up about 60 pages of a document through on word pad and now I cannot get my content. The file opens up, yes, but it is completely blank. Though the scroll button is small and actually moves up and down af if the document is there but no words show. I have tried Copy...
  5. I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything

I suddenly loose my internet connection although i can ping everything: hello all it is very frustrating situation in which i am in, it all started a few weeks ago, i am using everything normally and suddenly no page opens and i loos all connections but system says internet is connected and troubleshooting does not help, at the same time i can...
  6. pc keeps loosing connection

pc keeps loosing connection: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I loose connection for literally a split second. It's so fast that when I go to click on my network icon in the task bar it...
  7. Removing Windows from HDD without loosing Program Files and Data?

Removing Windows from HDD without loosing Program Files and Data?: So I got new SSD, and I will instal Win10 on them. I want to remove Win 10 from HDD, but I have a lot of data, drivers, programs etc on that partition (I was stupid when I was younger, so I made partition of HDD, but still installed almost all programs on that same partition...
  8. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse: hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a...
  9. Windows 10 constantly loosing manual DNS entries?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 constantly loosing manual DNS entries?: I bought two new Windows 10 laptops and configured the DNS to OpenDNS, primarily to limit malware. However, when I returned to the laptops the next day or even a few hours later, the DNS settings are gone, and the connection is reset to the original default setting. I...
  10. Loosing full rights access to our own Key Registry after Windows update

Loosing full rights access to our own Key Registry after Windows update: We use our own Registry key "HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\AuditData\NoahDBInterface". It was created as "owned by" SYSTEM. It is used for passing some data to procedures which are being called/executed by specific Windows services. We set FULL Control right access to the...