Windows 10: Lose use of my USB pen & tablet

Discus and support Lose use of my USB pen & tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10, I lose use of my Monoprice pen & tablet fairly often after a system restart. Generally this if fixed by unplugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandra, Jan 3, 2016.

1. sandra Win User

Lose use of my USB pen & tablet

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I lose use of my Monoprice pen & tablet fairly often after a system restart.

Generally this if fixed by unplugging my tablet from the upper system USB port: I get use of the pen back when I plug it back in. But this is annoying since it seems that I need to restart my system every other day with Windows 10, for one reason or another...

I don't know if this a USB issue or a tablet issue, but there are no new device drivers from Monoprice for Windows 10, so no help there. I found a thread about replacing Intel USB drivers with standard ones, but the original problem seemed different, and the example showed Intel 6 Series USB, whereas mine are 8 Series.

So not sure if makes sense to try that solution Lose use of my USB pen & tablet :)

:)

sandra, Jan 3, 2016

2. nytime I attach the pen to the computer I always lose my internet connection.

I have been using windows 10 this last 2 months & have recently purchased a USB flash pen 3.0.

The pen actually works but nytime I attach the pen to the computer I always lose my internet connection.

How can I rectify this problem ?

Original Title : William

WilliamMackey_5691, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Using Tablet with Convertible Notebook

I am using a Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 notebook. I like that I can use the Active Stylus when in tablet mode to take notes using OneNote. So I purchased a USB pen tablet to be able to write in OneNote while I am docked and working at my desk.

But it doesn't work with OneNote. It seems the driver for the tablet has to be able to put it in Tablet Mode to be recognized as a pen input device for OneNote.

Is there any way to make an external pen tablet work with a 2-in-1 notebook that has it's own tablet mode?

jkitsmiller, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Lose use of my USB pen & tablet

1. Lose use of my USB pen & tablet - Similar Threads - Lose USB pen

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  5. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  6. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  8. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  9. MS Pen Loses Connection

MS Pen Loses Connection: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2 and just bought a MS Surface Pen. I have successfully connected it via Bluetooth to the PV, and have been able to launch apps via one click or double click just fine. However, when I switch to tablet mode, or undock my screen and re-dock it...
  10. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled: I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do. I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall. And had planned to uninstall and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, but am unable to reinstall. I restarted, checked for...