Windows 10: Losing connection

Discus and support Losing connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Hopefully some kind sole will be able to help me. I had a problem with windows 10 pro in that it wouldn't let you view any you tube video plus a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samIOW, Jan 14, 2017.

1. samIOW Win User

Losing connection

Hi,

Hopefully some kind sole will be able to help me. I had a problem with windows 10 pro in that it wouldn't let you view any you tube video plus a few other issues. So I decided to do a clean install which was successful apart from when I use windows explorer which after viewing a website and I want to do a search for something or change to a new website it loses connection everytime, so I have to reboot and it is the same each time over and over again, Look once and then loses connection. Is this common with anyone else . Thanks

:)

samIOW, Jan 14, 2017

2. Losing data connection

I got the same problem on Omnia 7. Data just doesnt work without restarting the phone...

EvolutionQY71, Jan 14, 2017
  3. Losing data connection

What device and carrier are you on?

- Windows Answers Moderator - Windows Desktop Experience MVP - Matthew Arkin (@microsoft_cares) | Twitter

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Need to send me an email? Click my Name, my email is on my profile page.

Matthew Arkin, Jan 14, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Losing connection

Open up a Command window and run netsh wlan show all. Copy that information and post it in a post.

bro67, Jan 15, 2017
  5. samIOW Win User
    Thanks for your reply, It is not my computer , it is my father in-law one, so I'll try that when I go up and copy it for you to have a look at.

Thanks

samIOW, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Losing connection

1. Losing connection - Similar Threads - Losing connection

2. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  3. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  4. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Abruptly losing wifi connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Abruptly losing wifi connectivity: Off late I noticed my wifi connectivity getting disconnected abruptly. When I try to click on NETWORK SETTINGS, it does not open. I am forced to restart to get the connection back, often leading to losing unsaved data or restarting whatever work I was previously doing....
  6. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  7. Keep losing internet connection

Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  8. Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.: I am using Windows 10 and a Samsung S-22 phone. For the last several weeks the Link to Windows app will not retain a connection to my phone for more than a minute or two, and then must re-connect forcing a new Permission from the phone be entered. The app shows it is...
  9. Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.

Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.: I am using Windows 10 and a Samsung S-22 phone. For the last several weeks the Link to Windows app will not retain a connection to my phone for more than a minute or two, and then must re-connect forcing a new Permission from the phone be entered. The app shows it is...
  10. Excel, concerned about losing information if I don't have internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel, concerned about losing information if I don't have internet connection: Hi I'dlike to purchase excel. My concern is losing information if I don't have internet connection, or versions change.I've gone into stores.to buy the disk but I guess it doesn't work that way anymore. I'm sorry I dont know what to click below for the category....