Windows 10: Loss of WI-Fi on restart

Discus and support Loss of WI-Fi on restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone come up with a fix for Windows 10 not restoring Wi-Fi connections when restarted? this has been an ongoing nuisance that I think Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RFiore, Jan 5, 2016.

1. RFiore Win User

Loss of WI-Fi on restart

Has anyone come up with a fix for Windows 10 not restoring Wi-Fi connections when restarted?
    this has been an ongoing nuisance that I think Microsoft should come up with a fix.

Ron Fiore

:)

RFiore, Jan 5, 2016
  2. GILWALL Win User

Manage wi-fi settings

Is their a setting for the default Wi-Fi setting. I have problem with my customer's changing the Wi-Fi setting. At 'Restart' can their be a default Wi-Fi adapter setting? Example our default setting is 'waanet_n' for whatever the reason, restart, user,
    loss of power, the restart defaults to the service provider, i.e. Century Link, xfinity, etc. I need the default to reflect its private network. I use Surface for my file sharing.

GILWALL, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Loss of WiFi after upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Loss of wi-fi told adapters driver was up to date uninstalled it and reinstalled it - wi-fi comes back and I eneter my key. On switching my windows 10 on next time - no wi-fi and I go through all the opalaver once again - very frustrating.

Charles Church, Jan 5, 2016
Thema:

Loss of WI-Fi on restart

1. Loss of WI-Fi on restart - Similar Threads - Loss restart

2. Windows 11 - DHCP loss after sleep or restart Intel AC 3168 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - DHCP loss after sleep or restart Intel AC 3168 network adapter: Since the update to Windows 11, my wifi cannot regain connection after sleep or restart. I can run the network troubleshooter to resolve. When I do so, it says DHCP isn't enabled and enables it to fix the problem. This fix works, but right now, I have to run the...
  3. Windows 11 - DHCP loss after sleep or restart Intel AC 3168 network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - DHCP loss after sleep or restart Intel AC 3168 network adapter: Since the update to Windows 11, my wifi cannot regain connection after sleep or restart. I can run the network troubleshooter to resolve. When I do so, it says DHCP isn't enabled and enables it to fix the problem. This fix works, but right now, I have to run the...
  4. Windows 10 Forced Restart after update causes massive loss in productivity...How to disable it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Forced Restart after update causes massive loss in productivity...How to disable it?: Hello, I thought I had this feature disabled, but apparently I was wrong. The most recent windows update caused my computer to restart overnight, and I've lost 48 hours of rendering progress on an image for a client, torpedoing my project, which I will now lose. I'm not...
  5. "Restart to repair drive errors" caused complete data loss.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Restart to repair drive errors" caused complete data loss.: Hi, Backstory/explanation as to how i got to this point: I bought a larger and better ssd to replace the one i had in my system, once i installed windows on the ssd i realised that one of the drives wasn't being picked up due to being 'dynamic' as such i loaded the old...
  6. Random restart; loss of desktop and access to files without using Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restart; loss of desktop and access to files without using Explorer: Win 10 PC: randomly shuts down and restarts. I unchecked restart, but that never worked. PC closed during optional Win update. On starting, I get new desktop. Am able to get to my previous configuration via Explorer. Cannot get my previous desktop. Every time it shuts and...
  7. How to fix files loss after system restart?

How to fix files loss after system restart?: Hi Every time i restart my system all the files, documents and the system settings are gone. The files will be permanently gone if i have not back them up. I can access and restore my files from oneDrive but the problem happens all the time i restart. It seems a fresh...
  8. Lossing Network Sharing after restart in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lossing Network Sharing after restart in Windows 10: Hi I am Having problem in internet sharing on windows 10, i am sharing my main internet to PDQ. after every restart pdq loose the internet connectivity i have tried switching off firewall but still the same...
  9. Restarts causing loss of all my datas on windows 10

Restarts causing loss of all my datas on windows 10: I have windows 10 that everytime the computer restarts, I lost all my data in my files like download , document, music, video, photos. And the screen always starts with the Microsoft Edge . I have tried to do a Restore but did not solve the problem, what is wrong with my...
  10. Windows 10, custom pc, USB random loss on board, random restart, power blink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, custom pc, USB random loss on board, random restart, power blink: My computer randomly will restart like the power is lost to the machine and a few seconds later I am back at the login screen. Other times I will lose all power from Motherboard usbs but may(may) get them back by plugging into the case usb instead. other times it just freezes...