Windows 10: Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login

Discus and support Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Me Okey hello so basically I lost all my accounts and my administrator account on my pc and I can login to pc i just get stuck at the startup screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BornaPospišil, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login

Me
    Okey hello so basically I lost all my accounts and my administrator account on my pc and I can login to pc i just get stuck at the startup screen where it says Your account has been disabled please see your system administrator and i cant do anything because i lost all my accounts and my administrator acc aswell (windowns 10 pro)​

:)

BornaPospišil, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 10, 2018
  3. KIM
    kim Win User
    Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 - lost my main account HELP !

It's possible that the main administrator is disabled during upgrade. Follow these steps to activate it:
    • Press Windows + X to open the Quick Access menu and select "Command Prompt(admin)".
    • In the Command Prompt, type the net user command and it will list all existing local accounts.
    • Next type net user administrator /active:yes
    • Reboot your computer and check if you can login with the main administrator account.

4. Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login

Need to activate admin account on Windows 10 PC.

Hi,

I realize that you need to activate admin account on Windows 10 PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get while trying to sign in?

• Are you trying to login to the Local account or the Microsoft account?

Boot the PC in safe mode and then follow these steps:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

• In the elevated Command Prompt, type the following command and then press Enter key.

• “Net user administrator /active:yes”.

The newly enabled built-in Administrator account can now be accessed by clicking your user account name in the Start and then clicking the Administrator account. This hidden Administer will now also appear on the login screen of Windows 10.

Tip: To disable the built-in Administrator account, type “Net user administrator /active:no” in the elevated Command Prompt.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login

1. Lost all accounts on pc admin aswell and cant login - Similar Threads - Lost accounts admin

2. Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...: Hello,Just purchased a new pc windows 11 and my young son rushed to set it up by creating a new MS email account as an admin. He put his age in and then the process was asking for parental control so he set another email account for providing the necessary approvals.Current...
  3. Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Admin account on a Windows 11 pc. Cant change the Admin account, cant do...: Hello,Just purchased a new pc windows 11 and my young son rushed to set it up by creating a new MS email account as an admin. He put his age in and then the process was asking for parental control so he set another email account for providing the necessary approvals.Current...
  4. I cant find my login for admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  5. I cant find my login for admin account?

I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  6. Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account

Lost admin access to my laptop and could not get an option to login with admin account: Hi Team,I could not access my laptop with admin account suddenly. I just changed my user name as it is having spaces where i am facing issues with tools installation.For all admin access, login button to switch/enter admin user id and password got disabled.Appreciate if some...
  7. Admin account login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account login: Whenever I try to make changes I am asked for an admin name and password. I have looked an User accounts in control panel and it does not show an admin account just a local one. How can I get these details? Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Lost all admin rights and account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost all admin rights and account: Hi My son used netplwiz.. and might have as well downloaded a game without asking. Problem : we do not have any administrator rights (or account I'm not a computer person). I've read and tried a lot of solutions proposed on different forums. All of them failed. Cannot use...
  9. Accidently lost Admin account

Accidently lost Admin account: Was playing around with settings on my computer to ensure I do not need a password to log in, but once I set that up, I got locked out of admin. When I try to open files that require admin, it asks to insert admin details however does not give a box to type in username or...
  10. Lost all Admin rights.

Lost all Admin rights.: Hi, My brother thought by logging into his Microsoft account on our main computer would be very helpful. He then got admin rights. So, the past few days I have been trying to undo what he did and sure enough I have got his account off the computer. However, when making him...