Windows 10: Lost all contact e-mail addresses

Discus and support Lost all contact e-mail addresses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chris C, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Chris C Win User

Lost all contact e-mail addresses

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone.

:)

Chris C, Oct 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 - Email contacts

Original Title : jonmac

I have somehow lost my E Mail "Contacts", about 60 0r so E Mail addresses and info. When I try to send an E Mail , it works by typing in the first letter of the name in the To bar and then picking the address from several alphabetical pop ups. Which is fine
    but I can not seem to pull up the "Contact" list to make a change or add.

JohnWiseXR, Oct 7, 2017
  3. Ray207 Win User
    Changed to windows 10 yesterday

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reply, yes it displays my e-mail address but that is all, I have lost all my folders and contacts.

I have deleted the account and reinstalled but end up with the same result.

Regards

Ray

Ray207, Oct 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, this begs a lot of questions.

However from your other thread, I understand you've found these in 'People'.

dalchina, Oct 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Lost all contact e-mail addresses - Similar Threads - Lost contact mail

2. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  3. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  4. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  5. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  6. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  7. lost e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost e-mails: I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mails/1f4eb63e-095a-4f82-b04f-9d30910b27af"
  8. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  9. Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016: Yesterday I successfully moved all my Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos Folders from my overloaded SSD to a 1Tb HD drive. However, the process of moving all this data over has caused my Outlook 2016 app to lose all my contacts, e-mails, etc. It has been suggested that I...
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...