Windows 10: Lost all contact e-mail addresses

Discus and support Lost all contact e-mail addresses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chris C, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Chris C Win User

Lost all contact e-mail addresses

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone.

:)

Chris C, Oct 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 - Email contacts

Original Title : jonmac

I have somehow lost my E Mail "Contacts", about 60 0r so E Mail addresses and info. When I try to send an E Mail , it works by typing in the first letter of the name in the To bar and then picking the address from several alphabetical pop ups. Which is fine
    but I can not seem to pull up the "Contact" list to make a change or add.

JohnWiseXR, Oct 7, 2017
  3. Ray207 Win User
    Changed to windows 10 yesterday

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reply, yes it displays my e-mail address but that is all, I have lost all my folders and contacts.

I have deleted the account and reinstalled but end up with the same result.

Regards

Ray

Ray207, Oct 7, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, this begs a lot of questions.

However from your other thread, I understand you've found these in 'People'.

dalchina, Oct 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Lost all contact e-mail addresses - Similar Threads - Lost contact mail

2. Lost Windows Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Windows Mail Contacts: Suddenly lost all contacts in my Windows Mail, using Microsoft 10 for long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-mail-contacts/217b0133-c25e-48e6-a329-bf317ea11af2
  3. New e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    New e-mail address: I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-e-mail-address/afae0d28-ed3d-47c7-ac49-7cadd7055493
  4. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  5. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  6. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  7. Duplicate e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  8. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  9. Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016: Yesterday I successfully moved all my Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos Folders from my overloaded SSD to a 1Tb HD drive. However, the process of moving all this data over has caused my Outlook 2016 app to lose all my contacts, e-mails, etc. It has been suggested that I...
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...