Windows 10: Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10.

Discus and support Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a desktop PC with a Gigabyte X58 motherboard and Realtek audio and ethernet apps. The first thing that happened is the Realtek HD audio manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dtech, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dtech Win User

Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10.

I have a desktop PC with a Gigabyte X58 motherboard and Realtek audio and ethernet apps. The first thing that happened is the Realtek HD audio manager box kept coming up and I could not stop it. I deleted the audio app and it stop popping up, until I did a restart. Then it started popping up again. I went to Realtek's website on another computer and downloaded new drivers that included windows 10. That corrected the problem only if I shut down the computer - a restart will bring the problem back. The big issue is that the ethernet connection is not recognized. And Realtek does not have a windows 10 driver upgrade. I tried the windows 8 and the windows 7 drivers. They didn't work. Wouldn't you think windows 10 would have generic drivers that could use and just delete Realtek's. The ethernet port is pretty basic. This has been my worst experience with a windows upgrade.

Any ideas? Microsoft doesn't seem to have any.

:)

dtech, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Subeedo05 Win User

No Internet Connection At All Upon Switching to Windows 10

I lost connection through wifi/ethernet after installing Win 10. I am currently back to 8.1. Do you try the fix above in .8.1 or 10?

Subeedo05, Aug 2, 2015
  3. rickm142 Win User
    Loss of Ethernet connectivity after update.

I lost the use of my Ethernet connection after the automatic critical update to my Windows 10 of two days ago. My wireless connection still worked. When I restored my system to pre-update status, my Ethernet connection was restored. I assume at some
    point soon the automatic update will occur again. What do I do to prevent the loss of my Ethernet connectivity?

rickm142, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10.

1. Lost audio and ethernet connection after installing windows 10. - Similar Threads - Lost audio ethernet

2. Lost Ethernet Connection with Windows October 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Ethernet Connection with Windows October 2020 Update: I just installed the October Update and the Ethernet connect is lost. Basically when I go to open the browser, I lose connection, actually the router (Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router) just reboots over and over. At the same time, when the browser is open and I get...
  3. Lost Ethernet connections after Windows updates

Lost Ethernet connections after Windows updates: Today I ran Windows Update on one of my PCs: a DELL Win10. When the updates were completed and the PC restarted, Windows reported "Unidentified Network without Internet Access". All other devices connected to my router work fine....
  4. Ethernet connection lost after update

Ethernet connection lost after update: My husband HP and my computer Dell are connected by an ethernet cable. After the last update, I get an error message. This has happened before, but Microsoft was able to fix it. This time, the guy tinkered for an hour or more, and I had to leave. The message is: Z: to...
  5. Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install: We have two pc's both connected to a NAS unit by a wired connection. After an update, one computer refused to boot up, continually saying it was repairing itself. Eventually there was no alternative but to re-install W10. Now the pc wont connect to our network. Our network...
  6. Ethernet connections lost after Windows updates

Ethernet connections lost after Windows updates: Today I ran Windows Update on two of my PCs: a DELL Win10 and a HP Win8.1. When updates were finished and the two PCs restarted, Windows reported "Unidentified Network No internet access". Both PCs are connected to my router via CAT5 ethernet cables. On each PC, I ran the...
  7. Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro

Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro: Hi, I'm having troubles with my ethernet connection on my PC. I recently bought it and I have 2 disks : 1 classic SATA and 1 ssd nvme. I installed on the ssd nvme windows 10 pro and all the stuff I need to work , especially VirtualBox and Vagrant. At that time everything...
  8. ethernet connections lost

ethernet connections lost: hello, i have been having this problem lately where my ethernet connections dissapears, and my laptop (asus X751LN) switches to a wireless connections. this is happening quite regularally the past weeks. i dont understand what is making my laptop do this, or is it perhaps...
  9. Lost Ethernet Connection after Windows Update

Lost Ethernet Connection after Windows Update: Windows update yesterday. Immediately after I noticed my network connection had switched to Wireless icon. When I checked Device Manager, my ethernet adaptor was missing (Realtex PCIe GBE Family Controller) Eventually discovered it in "Show hidden devices". In Properties...
  10. No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation

No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation: Hi, I installed Windows 10 earlier today and could not get the internet connection by ethernet working. Please advise as there has been no useful information on the internet that works. Regards Adrian 73230