Windows 10: lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Discus and support lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my Dell tablet this morning to latest build, I immediately lost bluetooth . Not even listed in Device manager. When I ran Bluetooth trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sportflyer, Dec 20, 2017.

1. lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

I updated my Dell tablet this morning to latest build, I immediately lost bluetooth . Not even listed in Device manager. When I ran Bluetooth trouble shoot, the result was that my Atheros Bluetooth UART Transport driver cannot Start ( code10) . I did not try to uninstall driver and restart computer . However after I rolled back to previous version of windows10 , Bluetooth started working again.

I seldom use this laptop . How do I stop windows from trying to update version again ? Tks

:)

sportflyer, Dec 20, 2017
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Fall Creator's Update missing desktop

Hi,

Since Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is a major update of Microsoft, there's a possibility that the settings will be reset to default.

With regard to lost files issue, you may check this article to find lost files after the update to Windows

Note: Microsoft is aware and already investigating all reported issues after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Dec 20, 2017
  3. Reset PC

My question is if i reset my pc (windows 10) so i also lost my fall creators update ? Or install fall creators update again?

Please tell me

Thank you

parikshit singhVD, Dec 20, 2017
  4. lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Is this Dell tablet supported for Windows 10? Are there updated drivers for it on Dell's website?

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 20, 2017
  5. Previous version of Windows 10 worked well in my dell tablet. The creator's version broke the bluetooth function . I have not checked for new drivers at the Dell website.

sportflyer, Dec 20, 2017
  6. I would start there. Go to the Dell Support page and enter your Service Tag. Then reinstall the latest Bluetooth drive for Windows 10.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 21, 2017
  7. I tried to do that yesterday. But the installation process got stuck and never completed. I rebooted and found that the bluetooth version remained unchanged. I lost bluetooth and to manually turn on bluetooth and allow discovery . The version of bluetooth at Dell website is not the same as the current one in the tablet. When I requested to update from device manager , it returned that I have the latest version already . I am going to leave it for the time being since its working fine ......until the OS wants to update to to fall creators version again *Sad

sportflyer, Dec 21, 2017
  8. lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Layback Bear, Dec 21, 2017
  9. I tried that previously but did not work. In fact the bluetooth icon did not show up at all when I clicked on view all. Anyway I will try again after the next update.

sportflyer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update.

1. lost bluetooth function after windows 10 Fall Creators update. - Similar Threads - lost bluetooth function

2. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp: I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working. It is discovering my bluetooth devices but its not connecting them. I tried everything that I could do (all the fixes that I was able to find on...
  3. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp: I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working. It is discovering my bluetooth devices but its not connecting them. I tried everything that I could do (all the fixes that I was able to find on...
  4. INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...

in Browsers and Email
    INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I thought it was more browser than OS related. Anyway, after last week's v1709 update, CCleaner has been deleting a file it never used to. C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\deprecated.cookie It shows up...
  5. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  6. lost sticky notes with Fall Creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost sticky notes with Fall Creator: Although my Windows 10 Fall Creator update went well, it lost my existing Sticky Notes. How can I get back my Sticky Notes prior to the update? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101314
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. After Fall Creators Update Bluetooth becomes completely wonky

in Windows 10 Support
    After Fall Creators Update Bluetooth becomes completely wonky: I am not sure if this is speaker fault or Windows but co operation between my UE Boom Bluetooth speaker and Windows both 7 and 10 was always crappy to put it mildly. However after installing latest Fall Creators Update problem became really annoying. Prior to the update...
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....