Windows 10: Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10 my video camera disapeared. No search could find it and I was told by the australian support for my computer that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulTuting, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my video camera disapeared.

No search could find it and I was told by the australian support for my computer that they had not developed the driver for Windows 10.

Can you help?

PaulT

:)

PaulTuting, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 9, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade

1. Lost camera after Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Lost camera Upgrade

2. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost camera driver on windows 10: On a day like any other, I use my laptop.But when I open the camera app, I get the message: "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xA00F4244.I opened Device Manager to look for the camera driver but I don't have any camera or image drivers. What should I do now?...
  3. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost camera driver on windows 10: On a day like any other, I use my laptop.But when I open the camera app, I get the message: "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xA00F4244.I opened Device Manager to look for the camera driver but I don't have any camera or image drivers. What should I do now?...
  4. Lost camera driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 pin lost after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pin lost after hardware upgrade: Today I received my Lenovo M70s back from repair following an attempt to install a solid state drive. When started up a message is displayed telling me the pin has been lost due to the hardware update. I select "Set a pin" and I am asked to sign in to a Microsoft account that...
  6. Windows 10 pin lost after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pin lost after hardware upgrade: Today I received my Lenovo M70s back from repair following an attempt to install a solid state drive. When started up a message is displayed telling me the pin has been lost due to the hardware update. I select "SEt a pin" and I am asked to sign in to a Microsoft account that...
  7. Lost output driver after windows 10 upgrade

Lost output driver after windows 10 upgrade: How do I reinstall my output driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-output-driver-after-windows-10-upgrade/d1fc11f1-8b91-4b8e-9d07-8909822d71f1
  8. lost files after the upgrade to Windows 10 19.03

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost files after the upgrade to Windows 10 19.03: hi, A user has applied the update to 19.03 of her Windows 10 Pro. She passed after several bugs. In the end, most of his data contained in Documents and Desktop disappeared. I followed the procedures described here, but could not find them....
  9. After updating Windows 10 camera is lost

After updating Windows 10 camera is lost: I get an error message that my camera cannot be found. I am using a Dell Inspiron N5110. A00F4244 is the error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-windows-10-camera-is-lost/a04a025a-dd73-441b-bed4-a2bd169de000
  10. Lost user ID after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost user ID after windows 10 upgrade: Hello all, first post here! OK I did my windows 10 upgrade now on three machines. two of the machines were single user windows 8.1 prior to upgrade, but one was a Windows 7 Pro machine. I ran the upgrade, but lost my kids user id log on. I had a user id for them set up as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost cameras after install win 10

2. windos 10 upgrade lost camera