Windows 10: Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

Discus and support Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Somehow I have deleted the command prompt and powershell entries in the Win-X menu (the right-click on the Win button menu). Anybody know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Edw, May 9, 2018.

1. EDW
    Edw Win User

Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

Somehow I have deleted the command prompt and powershell entries in the Win-X menu (the right-click on the Win button menu). Anybody know how to restore either to that menu? I have tried installing and using the Win-X editor from winaero.com but without sucess. While there are other ways to invoke these items, having them on the Win-X menu was very convenient. Thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

Thema:

Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

1. Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu - Similar Threads - Lost Command Prompt

2. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  3. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  4. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Terminal in Win+X menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal in Win+X menu: Is there a valid, not garantue vouching way to get Terminal in the Win+X menu on Windows 10? As Windows 11 seems to be a bit over the top for a Lenovo L13 Yoga I just installed W10 on it only to realize that my favourite app "Terminal" is not sitting where I had it in WIn11...
  6. Terminal in Win+X menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal in Win+X menu: Is there a valid, not garantue vouching way to get Terminal in the Win+X menu on Windows 10? As Windows 11 seems to be a bit over the top for a Lenovo L13 Yoga I just installed W10 on it only to realize that my favourite app "Terminal" is not sitting where I had it in WIn11...
  7. Lost shortcut Win+X

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost shortcut Win+X: Hello ! I am using Windows 10 Home version 1909 I don't know how it happened, but one day the Win + X shortcut stopped working ... I can't get the same menu by moving the mouse on the icon Win (left - bottom corner of the computer) and RMB .... Is there a way to bring backx...
  8. command prompt is x:\windows\system32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt is x:\windows\system32: My computer crashed and I have tried everything I can think of you restart, but the command prompt starts with x: instead of c: I've tried the fixes suggested and listed below: In Command Prompt, type DISKPART, press Enter. When it loads type LIST DISK. Choose the...
  9. X command prompt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X command prompt?: Hi all ive been having issues with a laptop- have had help before but I still not booting up. It reads the windows 10 media but gets to 50% then says error. So so I downloaded recovery media and that usb not even being recognised in boot set up. So so I went...
  10. Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10: How to: Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10 How to Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10 The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management,...