Windows 10: Lost control of cursor. Somtimes launch shortcut on destop also 2 curs

Discus and support Lost control of cursor. Somtimes launch shortcut on destop also 2 curs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day I have a bitof trouble: Lenovo ideacentre 24ish 700 Platform Windows 10 home ( free) 64 bit 10.0.14393 Odd asanniversary update installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orac, Mar 4, 2017.

1. orac Win User

Lost control of cursor. Somtimes launch shortcut on destop also 2 curs

Good day
    I have a bitof trouble:
    Lenovo ideacentre 24ish 700 Platform Windows 10 home ( free) 64 bit 10.0.14393
    Odd asanniversary update installed?
    Withoutwarning found cuts was snatched away from me to a grey disc, this also happens onthe log in page- can take about half hour to log in as the white backgroundwould turn black. Tying to regain control of cursor can't take afrustrating half hour or longer. The disc would also open shortcuts on thedesktop.
    I have triedBrink tutorial no link or number tutorial showed how to repair using either.iso image USB or media Without loss any data or apps to each effort failed.Therefore will a .iso image from media creation tool with the .iso donebootable work so I can regain control of the machine.
    Will itactivate
    Sorry ifdoes not read well typing this took greater than 30 mins
    Helpfrustrated and suicidal

:)

orac, Mar 4, 2017
  2. E for Excel, Mar 4, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    How do I find/use different symbols for the mouse on the screen?

Hi Gary, the mouse pointers are .cur files

They are stored here:

C:\Windows\Cursors

Click the link below for 20 free mouse cursor sets

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/top-10-best-mou...

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2017
  4. orac Win User

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

my current brokenimage was a free update and auto validated, also installed the anniversary updat without proble. I have tried all three solutions fromBrink tutorials link above but failed. have another image from media creationtool and made it a boot disc. If I boot off image from media creation tool willit auto activate. Without product key.

Thanks

orac, Mar 4, 2017
  5. orac Win User
    Lostcontrol of cursor - update

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    my current brokenimage was a free update and auto validated, I have tried all three solutions fromBrink tutorials link above but failed have another image from media creationtool and made it a boot disc. If I boot off image from media creation tool willit auto activate. Without product key.
    In summary, If I boot to an image from media creation toolwill it activate automatically. Machine is EUFI
    Sorry abot the poor wording recovering from serious illnessand things getting on top

Thanks

orac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost control of cursor. Somtimes launch shortcut on destop also 2 curs - Similar Threads - Lost control cursor

2. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  3. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  4. My computer crashes somtimes

My computer crashes somtimes: My computer crashes somtiems randomlyI have this in the windows logg book0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff73ffd4a5990, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. Innehållet dumpades och sparades i: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070823-11468-01.dmp. Rapport-ID:...
  5. How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image: I am trying to make a .cur file so I can make a custom cursor image but I can't find a way to change to files directly or when I download them. I made a new folder for the files and I looked in there for them and found them but when I selected them nothing happened. I even...
  6. Lost cursor

Lost cursor: lost cursor on both my tablet and laptop. Both running Windows 10 and had no issues prior to updating. Tablet is a HP EliteBook Revolve 810 Laptop is a Gateway NE722 Any help is appreciated as have searched all settings and am lost....
  7. Cursor Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Control: Hi, My cursor has started shooting to either the bottom left or top right corner of the screen, with no warning and I lose everything that I was working on. Can anyone please tell me what has gone wrong and how I can put it right. This problem has just reared its head and is...
  8. Lost touchpad and cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost touchpad and cursor: Anyone know how to restore touchpad and cursor on windows 10 asus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-touchpad-and-cursor/bbc09351-4d20-4295-9689-81475cc0cbce
  9. Destop Shortcuts

Destop Shortcuts: Colleagues Good afternoon I need to provide remote user access to a data base that I've uploaded to Dropbox. I want to be able to set up desktop icons remotely, so that I don't have to schedule visits to them all. I know the base user location details, e.g....
  10. Lost cursor

Lost cursor: can't find cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-cursor/029eea90-43ca-4dab-8b90-c28c21c45a0c