Windows 10: lost game

Discus and support lost game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer crashed-windows 10- and i lost my secret society game and all the crystals, is there a way to retrieve the game and all the crystals I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KateGilliatt, Jul 29, 2018.

1. lost game

my computer crashed-windows 10- and i lost my secret society game and all the crystals, is there a way to retrieve the game and all the crystals I had at that level when it crashed?

kate

:)

KateGilliatt, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2018
  4. lost game

update to windows 10, lost access to games on computer

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to play the game?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I suggest you uninstall the game and install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Disney fairies and click on
    Uninstall.

3) Repeat step 1 and 2 for another game also.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

lost game

1. lost game - Similar Threads - lost game

2. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  3. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  4. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  5. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  6. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  7. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  8. Epic games account lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games account lost: I have tried to contact epic games now for about 2 months and never have they replied and it’s about my epic games account I can’t log in to it and it’s where I have all my games can you help my in some way it says it says sorry your credentials you are using is invalid does...
  9. Epic games account lost

Epic games account lost: I have tried to contact epic games now for about 2 months and never have they replied and it’s about my epic games account I can’t log in to it and it’s where I have all my games can you help my in some way it says it says sorry your credentials you are using is invalid does...
  10. Help game save files possibly lost

Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...