Windows 10: Lost My Network After 1803 Update

Discus and support Lost My Network After 1803 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Prior to the update I had 4 Computers linked over my Wireless Network. After the update the Network was lost. I checked that all the Drives and/or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by w1ksz, May 20, 2018.

1. w1ksz Win User

Lost My Network After 1803 Update

Prior to the update I had 4 Computers linked over my Wireless Network.

After the update the Network was lost.

I checked that all the Drives and/or Folders were still shared, they are.

First: I went into Network Credentials on all 4 machines and made sure that all 4 plus the Network ID
    were listed (some weren't) and had the same Name and Password.

After that, all 4 Computers showed up in Network, BUT, I cannot access them. I get two error messages,
    that are not the same on each Computer.

First, I get a "Network Error" Windows cannot access WIN10-64 (the computer I am trying to get into).

I tried copying and pasting the Error Message, but could not.

On other tries, I get the Network Credentials Screen pop-up. I enter the Name and Password that I
    put into Network Credentials, and it will not work.

At this point I am stuck. Any ideas how I can get my Network back working ?

Thanks,

Richard S.
    Lost My Network After 1803 Update [​IMG]

:)

w1ksz, May 20, 2018

2. Network connection lost - but still there

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when network drivers are not updated.

I suggest you try updating your network adapters and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 20, 2018
  3. Steeboo Win User
    Network connection lost - but still there

Latest drivers already installed !!

Steeboo, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Lost My Network After 1803 Update

1. Lost My Network After 1803 Update - Similar Threads - Lost Network 1803

2. Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update: Hi, My machine got updated to Wind 10 1803 version yesterday. After that I was not able to locate sticky notes on my screen. I entered to "Add or remove program" option where I could see sticky note. I clicked on "advanced options". There I have found reset button...
  3. After Microsoft Update i lost network adapter and network

After Microsoft Update i lost network adapter and network: Dear Sir's, After a Microsoft Update on my Microsfot Surface Pro i get no internet while searching in device manager there was no network adapter. I make a lot fo checks still i cannot find any network adapter or any netowrk drivers at all. Please Update me with...
  4. Network Problems after 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems after 1803: Split from this thread. Microsoft is aware of reports that devices running Windows 10 version 1803 cannot connect to other devices on their home network and is investigating the issue. You can resolve this problem by setting some services to Automatic (Delayed Start)...
  5. Network path not found after 1803 update (Windows file sharing)

Network path not found after 1803 update (Windows file sharing): Hello! I have a home network consisting of 3 desktop PCs and 1 laptop. 3 of these are running Windows 10 1803 right now, 1 PC is running WIndows 7. I just updated 1 PC and 1 laptop to 1803 yesterday, the third one was already on 1803. Since then, I cannot access my older...
  6. 1803 Scrambled My Network Settings

1803 Scrambled My Network Settings: I have 4 Computers that I successfully networked together (wireless I may add). Everything worked well until that latest update and now the Network is totally blown. I can understand the need for updates, but must Big Brother reset my Computers to some state that he feels...
  7. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...
  8. Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803)

Lost Network (DID NOT UPDATE TO 1803): Restarted my computer to find i can no longer connect to network folders. I have a NAS system which shows up under Nwtwork Locations however i had two additional folders that lead to my NAS's Music folder and Movies folder. Those became inaccessible. I try to tick network...
  9. Edit Hosts file to fix network issues after 1803 update

Edit Hosts file to fix network issues after 1803 update: I've been using and learning from these forums for years but this is my first contribution. We have a fairly extensive home network (workgroup) that currently includes four wired PCs and two wireless laptops, all running Windows 10 Pro, connected through a NetGear R7000...
  10. Lost network after 1803 update

Lost network after 1803 update: I have 2 PCs on a network Both are Windows 10 pro with 1803 update. They both worked fine on the network before the update. I get this error message on both PCs. [img] 109467

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update my network driver 1803

2. my network setting lost after update

3. after 1803 update the network is not working

4. wndows 10 update to 1803 looses network drivers,
  5. my wi-fi not showig after w10 updated tov1803