Windows 10: Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to change my pin if I have lost it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanRoger3, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

Is it possible to change my pin if I have lost it?

:)

JonathanRoger3, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Feb 23, 2024
  3. PIN sign in for Microsoft Account

I am using the Microsoft account page under family members. In this section where it shows my Grand Daughters Account details there is no option to have a Pin Code, However on my page, as Administrator, I can create a Pin.

IreneHeald, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

PIN sign in for Microsoft Account

Hi Irene,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• How are you trying to change the password?
    • Have you logged in to your account and trying to set the PIN?
    I would suggest you to switch to child account and then try to set a 4 digit PIN from here and check if it works.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

1. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Lost pin Microsoft

2. Is my Microsoft Account lost forever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Microsoft Account lost forever?: This is my first post, please excuse me if I come off as unprofessional.I was emailed out of nowhere that my password was changed. No suspicious activity email beforehand, just an email telling me my password was changed, a Russian email was added and my own email was deleted...
  3. Is my Microsoft Account lost forever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my Microsoft Account lost forever?: This is my first post, please excuse me if I come off as unprofessional.I was emailed out of nowhere that my password was changed. No suspicious activity email beforehand, just an email telling me my password was changed, a Russian email was added and my own email was deleted...
  4. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.: Is it possible to change my pin if I have lost it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-pin-for-my-microsoft-account/d1f9e7c3-748d-4404-8806-7fe3d2aa8b9a
  5. Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost my pin for my Microsoft Account.: Is it possible to change my pin if I have lost it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-pin-for-my-microsoft-account/d1f9e7c3-748d-4404-8806-7fe3d2aa8b9a
  6. I lost my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my pin: I've seen a fix for this problem I restarted my pc and now the pin is gone and I have no Internet access and the only way to fix it is through command but to get there it requires account password but it won't accept it I mean I used it and managed to sign in in my Microsoft...
  7. I lost my pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my pin: I've seen a fix for this problem I restarted my pc and now the pin is gone and I have no Internet access and the only way to fix it is through command but to get there it requires account password but it won't accept it I mean I used it and managed to sign in in my Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft have "lost" my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft have "lost" my account: I need to change password on a long standing IMAP account forgotten it! but although I receive messages on this account, microsoft recovery page tells me that this account simply doesn't even exist!* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Microsoft have "lost" my account

Microsoft have "lost" my account: I need to change password on a long standing IMAP account forgotten it! but although I receive messages on this account, microsoft recovery page tells me that this account simply doesn't even exist!* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Lost My Login Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost My Login Pin: How do i reset my login pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-login-pin/b4b7b1d6-5fee-4c1a-ac16-f66435b61b08