Windows 10: Lost my Windows Store

Discus and support Lost my Windows Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Retsquid, May 28, 2018.

1. Retsquid Win User

Lost my Windows Store

I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to find again and list. I tried creating a new user account and even that didn't have the Store. Hopefully someone in their great wisdom will know of a solution.

:)

Retsquid, May 28, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 28, 2018
  3. Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2018
Thema:

Lost my Windows Store

1. Lost my Windows Store - Similar Threads - Lost Store

2. I lost my old OneDrive account and now I can't access files stored on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my old OneDrive account and now I can't access files stored on my laptop.: Hello! I have some important family pictures on my old laptop. Recently, I wanted to transfer them to a stick, so I can view them on a bigger screen. However, I couldn't even open them, because "OneDrive isn't synced". I tried to connect to that account, but I lost the...
  3. I lost my old OneDrive account and now I can't access files stored on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my old OneDrive account and now I can't access files stored on my laptop.: Hello! I have some important family pictures on my old laptop. Recently, I wanted to transfer them to a stick, so I can view them on a bigger screen. However, I couldn't even open them, because "OneDrive isn't synced". I tried to connect to that account, but I lost the...
  4. I lost my old OneDrive account and now I can't access files stored on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have lost my Windows store Solidary Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my Windows store Solidary Collection: I lost my Solitary Collection on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-windows-store-solidary-collection/4f24e7ad-1a0a-441d-9bf6-6fbfb9f9d378
  6. I have lost my Windows store Solidary Collection

I have lost my Windows store Solidary Collection: I lost my Solitary Collection on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-windows-store-solidary-collection/4f24e7ad-1a0a-441d-9bf6-6fbfb9f9d378
  7. Lost in the MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost in the MS Store: After recently buying a reconditioned machine with Win10 headed toward upgrading to Win 11, I discovered that despite my old running both win 10&11, this one wouldn't let me download the game software.So...I went to the MS store looking for Blackjack and Poker said to be your...
  8. Lost in the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost in the MS Store: After recently buying a reconditioned machine with Win10 headed toward upgrading to Win 11, I discovered that despite my old running both win 10&11, this one wouldn't let me download the game software.So...I went to the MS store looking for Blackjack and Poker said to be your...
  9. Lost in the MS Store

10. Lost Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Microsoft Store: Hi : I've just discovered that I no longer have MS Store on my 64bit HP laptop running Windows version: 22H2 Os Build 22621.1485. I learned about this when trying to get the snipping tool. I tried a number of suggestions I found to no avail. I even used this command :...