Windows 10: Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation

Discus and support Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello Every one, well I Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation, After i did the upgrade to Win 10 From Win 7, everything was working Prior to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by pants, Oct 8, 2015.

1. pants Win User

Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation

Hello Every one, well I Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation, After i did the upgrade to Win 10 From Win 7, everything was working Prior to the Upgrade ,so i am unable to do any Update to any of my OS on the VM, i have tried all the options to connet to the HOST IP, and none of them, Any Idea's

Thanks in advance.

:)

pants, Oct 8, 2015

2. Network Adapter isn't showing in Network connection Properties

Hi Friends my VMware network Adapter isn't showing in Network connection Properties. All services is on from VMware workstation

Plz.. help

Deepak K Prajapati, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Amol B Win User
    AT&T VPN client does not work with Internet Sharing on Windows Mobile 6

Hi...I managed to resolve the issue.

I had vmware workstation installed on the Laptop. This vmware workstation had vmnet (virtual network adapters) which uses the same subnet of IP which HTC was assigning to my laptop when internet sharing was turned on.

I disabled the vmware virtual adapters and issue was resolved...I was able to browse and connect through AT&T VPN client as well.

Amol B, Oct 8, 2015
  4. pete1208 Win User

Every time a new build comes out I have to do this, and I think you need may need to do it:

Do menu option edit / virtual network editor -- choose the option to restore defaults.

pete1208, Oct 19, 2015
  5. pants Win User
    Thanks for that Pete. i solved it buy updating to VM Workstation 12, but i have another issue,

Trying to install Hyper V on my Windows 10 PRO upgrade, it seems to install on my Laptop, but after several tries i cant seem to get it to install on my main PC

i followed Kari Windows 10 Hyper-V Part 1: Setup Virtual Switches - YouTube

tutorial, but it will not install

Thanks in Advance

pants, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost NAT connection to my VMware Workstation - Similar Threads - Lost NAT connection

2. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  3. Vmware Workstation and W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vmware Workstation and W10: I am running W10.Can anyone suggest why I am having trouble using VMware on my class 3 Dell 5430 laptop running W10? I was able to install Vmware but when I tried to open it the next day it would not open. I was also unable to connect a USB 3.0 Flash Drive but I could connect...
  4. VMware Workstation and Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VMware Workstation and Memory integrity: Since I discovered Memory integrity feature in Windows Security I have left it always enabled. But sometimes I should turn it off by rebooting my PC in order to work with virtual machines. I tried to enable hypervisor and VM-related components in Control Panel as it described...
  5. VMware Workstation and Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Customization
    VMware Workstation and Memory integrity: Since I discovered Memory integrity feature in Windows Security I have left it always enabled. But sometimes I should turn it off by rebooting my PC in order to work with virtual machines. I tried to enable hypervisor and VM-related components in Control Panel as it described...
  6. VMware workstation 12 player

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMware workstation 12 player: I have used Hyper V mainly, but have given the latest VMware a go. So far I'm liking it. Something it does that Hyper V didn't is allow me to connect USB device. I have not figured out the setting so I can see my host drives though. How do I enable that? [img] 23361
  7. Configure VMware Workstation

Configure VMware Workstation: Hi, Based on a scenario, I have queries as following. VMware Workstation 12 Pro is installed in a Windows 10 Desktop. As guest OS, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are installed in VMware Workstation. I have to do a setup for networking...
  8. VMWare Workstation 10.4

VMWare Workstation 10.4: VMWare Workstation 10.4 is on the street. Up and running, and at the moment haven't had any problems running any OS. 2753
  9. vmware workstation 12.5.2

vmware workstation 12.5.2: Hi folks If you are running Linux Hosts this version of VMWARE workstation (and similar release of vmplayer) seems to have fixed problems of "wobbly mouse" etc -- also when scrolling inside the GUEST in windowed mode --I.E Windowed mode WITHIN the guest the scroll is...
  10. VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare workstation 11 no internet.: Hi, I've done a clean install of windows 10 Pro but am now unable to get internet on a guest VM on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 . I just get a yellow ? Ethernet controller in device manager. I tried my legal copies of Windows Me and Windows 3.11 and can get...