Windows 10: Lost Need Network Credentials

Discus and support Lost Need Network Credentials in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Guys Sorry to ask I am new and Win 10 is causing me a lot of grief I am trying to connect to another Win 10 PC on my network. I have: NAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by foxint, Mar 24, 2016.

1. foxint Win User

Lost Need Network Credentials

Hi Guys

Sorry to ask I am new and Win 10 is causing me a lot of grief

I am trying to connect to another Win 10 PC on my network. I have:

NAS
    UD3-PC
    Dan-PC
    UD5-PC – I am not this
    Raspberry Pi3

In Windows Explorer I see only:

NAS
    UD3-PC

I want to connect to Dan-PC…(and the pi…but that is another long painful issue)

I try to map the drive and use the IP Address…. then it all goes pear-shaped….

It is asking me for my “Network Credentials”. I have no idea what they are… Yes, I went into Control Panel/Manage Network Credentials….

BUT… yesterday I deleted all the passwords. I HATE passwords. So they are not there. I thought this would rid me of the plague of the password

I also went through with Microsoft and tried to remove as many passwords as possible. I also have turned off all the privacy things….

I tried to find out how to reset – zero.

I tried every password I could think off.

This is the PC that was ALWAYS on the network.

I tried Homegroup – I see 3 PC’s but ALL are unavailable.

My goal is to have NO passwords….

I have had it … I am now grump and I am barking at my wife and children...

Can some kind person help with the &^@#$

:)

foxint, Mar 24, 2016

2. Netwoek Credentials

I attempt to access my external drives attached to my asus router... When I attempt to acces the drives it asks me to enter network credentials. Under the credentials function I removed the need for network credentials but regardless of that change and
    rebooting ...whne I try to access the drives it again asks for network credentials.....It seems that there is a dependency that needs adjustment..... Please advise

PointMan51, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Can't run command prompt as administrator windows 10 build 10 15063

I've tried Reset PC to no avail as I still need admin. credentials , which l've lost and can't seem to get back.

Joseph Name, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Lost Need Network Credentials

1. Lost Need Network Credentials - Similar Threads - Lost Need Network

2. Need my network credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need my network credentials: Trying to add new laptop to existing network, but don't know my network credentials. Is there a way to retrieve them, or do I need to start all over. Please note that I am not a tech - at all......
  3. Network Credentials?

Network Credentials?: After the last update, I can no longer connect my computers. It asks for "network credentials". Where do these come from? Who set them. And why? I searched all over the internet, and there are any of "solutions," none of which seem to work, including removing all password...
  4. Network Credentials

Network Credentials: I just added a 3rd computer in my home. Everytime I try to connect the computers, it's asking for my user name & password in Network Credentials, I've never been asked that before & I have no idea what those are. Where can I find my Network Credentials? Thanx for your...
  5. network credentials

network credentials: What are network credentials? Every time I try to look thru the network to see my other computers files I get a box asking for user and password. I have no idea how to fill this in. Can you help me or send me someplace where I can find out about networking?...
  6. Network Credentials

Network Credentials: Network Credentials, I have 2 computers on my home network. Since MS deleted homegroup I cannot connect the computer the computers. They both show on each computer under network, but when I try to connect I am asked for network credentials. I enter the account and...
  7. Network credentials

Network credentials: How exactly do you create a network credential that works ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-credentials/4c78a2f6-83fa-445e-8410-cf36d7c70540"
  8. NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL: Hi, I actually having this problem: I am trying to connect to the other computer printer, but windows 10 has no homegroup. Another problem is that when i try to click computer1 in network it pop out a box "ENTER YOUR CREDENTIAL TO CONNECT TO...
  9. network credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    network credentials: how do I find my network credentials for getting to one computer to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/network-credentials/5a264d6d-b154-4085-ab0b-81d2ed1ca00e
  10. Need Help with Network Credentials

Need Help with Network Credentials: A couple days ago one of my PCs blue-screened. Re-booting only gave me a screen that said I had a problem with my HDD. I had a 2TB external drive attached via USB to the tower that blue screened. I attached that drive to another W10 tower and turned on network discovery....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc network need network credentialsa