Windows 10: Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead

Discus and support Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I lost the network setting (beside the clock) and not able to close the wired network properly (don't have the wireless, took out the card). I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeMecanic, May 20, 2015.

1. Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead

I lost the network setting (beside the clock) and not able to close the wired network properly (don't have the wireless, took out the card). I have the 10074 version. Not able to do a print screen (screen shot) to show you the white screen that appears beside the clock. When I go in Network connections and use the main switch (Ethernet Status) to close the Internet, I have to do repair to get it back. Got to go to work...
    Back from work

:)

MikeMecanic, May 20, 2015

2. clock settings

Yea!!! I have been struggling with this for like forever.

thank you

thank you

Such a Chick, May 20, 2015
  3. clock settings

Hi tina,

Simply Tap and hold the analog clock and a menu will appear, letting you choose to switch to digital.

Linley Meslier, May 20, 2015
  4. Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead

Just receive a new update that doesn't seem to be related but the network settings are back to their place and the network switch works properly. Got the print screen issue left. Why the key stroke print screen doesn't work?
    Try the USA keyboard and the French Canadian keyboard and it doesn't work both side. Does it working on your side?

MikeMecanic, May 20, 2015
Thema:

Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead

1. Lost Network Settings beside the clock in 10074 + Screen shot dead - Similar Threads - Lost Network Settings

2. screen shots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen shots: My windows 10 takes a screen shot every day at the same time 8 AM. I cannot find where it is saved or why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots/dd1da34a-6c03-41ba-bb68-a927838c49c8
  3. screen shots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen shots: My windows 10 takes a screen shot every day at the same time 8 AM. I cannot find where it is saved or why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots/dd1da34a-6c03-41ba-bb68-a927838c49c8
  4. screen shot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen shot: After following some directions to speed up my PC, I cannot take a screenshot. At first, I could no longer see photos--only icons, but I found a way to get the photos back. I don't know how to get back to the point where I can take a screen shot....
  5. screen shot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen shot: After following some directions to speed up my PC, I cannot take a screenshot. At first, I could no longer see photos--only icons, but I found a way to get the photos back. I don't know how to get back to the point where I can take a screen shot....
  6. Screen shot setting problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen shot setting problem: I have updated to the the new windows but i am not able to take any screenshots when ever in press windows + PrntSrc button the screenshot is taken but not saved and in the capture setting of the game setting I'm not able to see the location of any folder and I'm not able to...
  7. Taking a screen shot in information in Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taking a screen shot in information in Setting: I'm trying to take a screen shot in Settings-About. I'm not doing something right. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-a-screen-shot-in-information-in-setting/502d120c-15aa-407c-b056-dbee373e17b0
  8. screen shots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen shots: How do I capture a screen shot from a video on youtube? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shots/11c41364-f478-4000-800e-020cf1a865ec"
  9. Lost home network in build 10074

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost home network in build 10074: I have a home network - not homegroup - that was working fine until build 10074. I have checked the workgroup name and have re shared some files/folders. This Win 10 refuses to appear in the network even on the win 10 pc. Any ideas? Wireless internet connection is OK....
  10. 10074 DPI settings??

in Windows 10 Support
    10074 DPI settings??: I cannot figure out where the DPI settings have gone in this version, and google is not helping either. No matter what I change, everything is staying small. Anyone know where they have moved this configuration? 5975