Windows 10: Lost Network Visibility [v1803]

Discus and support Lost Network Visibility [v1803] in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there! Sorry if my english is broke, I am just trying hard to explain on all of my powers.*cry I am having a heck of a problem on my office right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lars0x00, May 22, 2018.

1. Lars0x00 Win User

Lost Network Visibility [v1803]

Hi there! Sorry if my english is broke, I am just trying hard to explain on all of my powers.*cry

I am having a heck of a problem on my office right now, the office consists of 8 Windows 10 PC's (v1709), 1 Windows 7 PC and the one that caused a problem 1 Windows 10 (1803)

The problem is, all of the other computers can see each other on the Network (HomeGroup), but not on the 1 W10 1709 and the W10 1803. Other just work like they are as before. This happened after that 1 W10 updates to 1803, and now it can't access the 1 W10 1709. And as per as 1803 HomeGroup is removed, I would like to get a a clear solution maybe to this problem, to include the network consists of FAX and Printers shared on all PC's.

If anyone can give a idea or solution, I will appreciate it so much. Thanks you and sorry again for my English.

:)

Lars0x00, May 22, 2018

2. Network connection lost - but still there

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when network drivers are not updated.

I suggest you try updating your network adapters and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 22, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How do i ensure my devices on our home network are not visible to others' devices on the same network?

Hello Kathy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You can turn off the network discovery so that your computer won’t be visible with other network computers.

Follow the below steps to turn off the network discovery.

• Type Network and sharing center in the search bar and press enter

• Click on change advanced sharing options

• Check Turn off Network discovery

• And click apply
    Hope this information is helpful. Please reply in case you have any further issues. I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Lost Network Visibility [v1803]

1. Lost Network Visibility [v1803] - Similar Threads - Lost Network Visibility

2. Network not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  3. Network not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  4. Network visibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network visibility: Just got a new modem and my W10 won't see it but does see some others. What can I do? I have rebooted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-visibility/c79d97d3-c6c8-4348-b742-5feced4ce874
  5. 5ghz networks not visible

5ghz networks not visible: So a while back i was able to connect and use 5ghz networks but after a update i think i couldn't see or connect to 5ghz networks. I did so research to see if anyone else had the same problem but no it was just me. I also came across something saying that you need a '802.11n'...
  6. Network devices not visible

Network devices not visible: I've searched the internet over and taken heed of all advice given, implemented most of the most common fixes and I can't find a solution. I have 2 desktops, a laptop all Win 10 with latest updates AFAIK, a Buffalo NAS box and an HP laser printer on my home network. The...
  7. Wireless Network not visible

Wireless Network not visible: Hello, I have searched the community site and have not found this problem elsewhere. I work in an office with several people. For whatever reason, I cannot see the corporate wireless network in my list of available networks. This morning I was sitting in a conference...
  8. Computer 1 visible to network but network not visible to Computer 1

Computer 1 visible to network but network not visible to Computer 1: I have a simple home network with multiple devices connected to it. On the network I have have several external hard drives connected thru my ASUS router. These hard drives are visible to all computers on the network with the exception of a laptop running Windows 10. All...
  9. my computer is not visible on network

my computer is not visible on network: Hello I have problem with my computer. I can see other computers on "Network", but others can't see me. If I try to connect to other computer i got this error Error code 0x80070035...
  10. printer visibility on network

printer visibility on network: this is a problem which has just cropped up after years of no problem. hp4630 printer connected to network acer aspire laptop connected to network but when i try to print, the laptop thinks the printer is "offline". even though it's not. please advise. thank you....