Windows 10: Lost OUTLOOK

Discus and support Lost OUTLOOK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerenceBoardman, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Lost OUTLOOK

Lost OUTLOOK how can I find it again. I have Windows 10

:)

TerenceBoardman, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Dude Win User

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 22, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Lost OUTLOOK

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Lost OUTLOOK

1. Lost OUTLOOK - Similar Threads - Lost OUTLOOK

2. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...: New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-outlook-is-slow-and-i-have-lost-some-contacts/80bb1e00-c728-43af-8cac-201c15bf5f6e
  3. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...: New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-outlook-is-slow-and-i-have-lost-some-contacts/80bb1e00-c728-43af-8cac-201c15bf5f6e
  4. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  6. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  7. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?: This occurred on December 19, 2023 when email from LocaTel here in central WA state failed as did internet. Internet returned with new DNS data from provider LocalTal but email did not return until yesterday, December 24, 2023. Only new email functions. This also removed all...
  9. Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?

Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?: This occurred on December 19, 2023 when email from LocaTel here in central WA state failed as did internet. Internet returned with new DNS data from provider LocalTal but email did not return until yesterday, December 24, 2023. Only new email functions. This also removed all...
  10. Help with lost Outlook .pst file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with lost Outlook .pst file: Hey, hope you guys can help me!I use outlook and the .pst file is stored in my onedrive folder.I'm not sure what happened but the .pst file has completely disappeared from the 'outlook files' ! And therefore when I open outlook it has lost all of my folders.I've tried to...