Windows 10: Lost password

Discus and support Lost password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I lost my password to my local account on windows 10 and have created a password reset disc on a seperate windows 10 PC , But when i use the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rossconnelly1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Lost password

I lost my password to my local account on windows 10 and have created a password reset disc on a seperate windows 10 PC , But when i use the password reset disc on the PC That i have lost the password on it never works , It lets my type in my new password then the confirmation of my new password and then the hint but then when i click next it says , An error has occurred whilst using the password reset wizard , and it gives no details on the error or how to fix it , and it isn't my PC Because i tried it on another PC And it did the same thing. How do i fix it so the password reset disc will actually reset my password ?

:)

rossconnelly1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Lost my supervisor password

Hi,

In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, can you confirm if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your computer? If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on the link below to reset your password:

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Lost password

Hard drive disck administrator password lost

You can try the following to see if it helps you recover your password:

If you are not able to recover your password, its best off you reinstall Windows 10.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a custom install.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

You will be able to recover your files from Windows.old using the custom install option:

Recover personal files from the Windows.old Folder such as Documents Pictures and Windows Live Mail Emails in Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Lost password

1. Lost password - Similar Threads - Lost password

2. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  3. Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Lenovo Gaming Pc due to lost password and pin.: My son created a new Microsoft account on his Lenovo Legion laptop, which he has not used for about 4 months. Unfortunately, he does not remember any of his sign-in details. And since he does not have access to the email associated with the account, he cannot reset it. We...
  4. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!: Someone else set up my router connection. now I need to add another device. How do I find my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-router-password-now-i-need-to-add-a-new/e4057ba4-04c0-4f4b-8945-4dfad3394e65
  5. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!: Someone else set up my router connection. now I need to add another device. How do I find my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-router-password-now-i-need-to-add-a-new/e4057ba4-04c0-4f4b-8945-4dfad3394e65
  6. lost my router password. Now I need to add a new device. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 7 lost password

Windows 7 lost password: Need to bypass Windows 7 login password to do a factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-lost-password/48e3495c-01cd-4421-8a16-98b972a503d6
  8. Windows 7 lost password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 lost password: Need to bypass Windows 7 login password to do a factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-lost-password/48e3495c-01cd-4421-8a16-98b972a503d6
  9. Startup repair lost password help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...
  10. Startup repair lost password help

Startup repair lost password help: My windows os on my PC broke, so it's trying to initiate selfrepair, but it wants a password that I don't have, I thought I could reset the password to my Microsoft account to get it changed, but i dont believe that it can see that I changed it online. Is there a way to scour...