Windows 10: Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

Discus and support Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MurseJoseph, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

Hi.

I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high performance"?

Your help is appreciated!

Joseph

:)

MurseJoseph, Jul 31, 2015

2. clean install questions please help

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To install Windows 10 from the ISO you will need to have a bootable media. I would suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO from the link below and create a bootable media(USB/DVD) and install Windows 10 on your laptop.

Download Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Windows 10 FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Sara Mohammedi, Jul 31, 2015
  3. clean install questions please help

I have reformatted my external hdd, backed up all files onto it and I put the ISO on it because the windows creation would not do it as a usb.

I have a hp laptop. How do I boot from the ISO on the hdd?

Bluesmyfavoritecolor, Jul 31, 2015
  4. stubo Win User

Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

me too. and I think no one know how does fix it.

stubo, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

1. Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help! - Similar Threads - Lost Power Options

2. Please help \ file lost doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help \ file lost doc: Hello I by mistake deleted one file doc from the desktop.I tried to recover it using three or four programs of recovery such as; stellar data, EaseUS data, recover my files, etc.. All these programs could not give me the file back ! But to tell you more details about the...
  3. Brightness, power and sleep options are lost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness, power and sleep options are lost: The screen brightness adjustment slider, as well as power and sleep options disappeared from the laptop. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks submitted by /u/tigerelmo [link] [comments]...
  4. Help with clean install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with clean install: Hi guys so I have just built my first PC with the following specs - i5 9600k @ 3.7Ghz MSI Z390-A Pro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Crucial Ballistix 16GB RAM WD Blue 500Gb NVMe SSD Toshiba P300 3TB SSD GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB Silverstone Essential 750W 80+ Gold PSU First of...
  5. Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please: I have had Windows 10 PRO since the free upgrade from w7 pro....a few years now. Unfortunately my PC is now reporting it is not activated have tried all the usual procedures DISM etc, without success. I did a clean install iof W10 and it activated immediately, so the digital...
  6. Clean install options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install options: Hi, first post here, seems like an amiable and knowledgeable bunch. Hi to all! On an ASUS 64-bit desktop, I'm running 8.1 (build 9600) 32-bit and want to move to W10 in 64-bit, because so many things now just don't work with 32-bit systems. I know an upgrade is not possible...
  7. Clean Install help

Clean Install help: I was following the clean install without external device procedures. I shrunk my c:/ , and created a new partition. Now I have 2 extra partitions I didnt create. And something had went wrong with diskpart because when I ran the for diskpart or chkdsk I get an error saying...
  8. Nubee - lost Display option setting please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nubee - lost Display option setting please help: Hello Have low vision and went to change settings in this piece of garbage Win10 Lenovo laptop (i7) >Control panel >Appearance and Personalization but no Display option. Would greatly appreciate. I need to change the font size and color and also the window "skins". Not...
  9. I lost my power options (clean install) HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my power options (clean install) HELP!: Hi. I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high performance"? Your help is appreciated! Joseph 11136
  10. Clean install advice please

Clean install advice please: I upgraded my laptops a few weeks ago and, today, I've upgraded my Desktop PC. Before I start adding the programs I need, I'm wondering about doing a clean install rather than waiting for weeks and starting all over again. My main concern is that when I installed Windows...