Windows 10: lost printer connection

Discus and support lost printer connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Envy 4500 has lost the connection to my computer. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeslieJohnson4, Aug 21, 2018.

1. lost printer connection

My HP Envy 4500 has lost the connection to my computer. Any suggestions?

:)

LeslieJohnson4, Aug 21, 2018

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 21, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

lost printer connection [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

lost printer connection [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2018
  4. RokeW Win User

lost printer connection

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

lost printer connection

1. lost printer connection - Similar Threads - lost printer connection

2. PRINTER LOST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER LOST: This is the situation. I changed cable providers and as a result got a new wifi address. Now my wife can't see the printer attached to my computer on her computer. The list of print options she gets shows what is my daughters computer upstairs I believe. What can I do. HELP...
  3. PRINTERS AND SCANNERS-LOST CONNECTIONS

PRINTERS AND SCANNERS-LOST CONNECTIONS: Hello: I was trying to access my Brother Scanner and my HP Printer. Both are wireless. I just moved to a new apartment and also got a new server. I had previously used Xfinity as my Internet Server. I am now using RCN. A new router was put in and I have tried to access...
  4. Printer lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer lost: I upgraded to windows 10 version 2004. I could no longer print using my Brother printer. The update KB4557957 was the problem. I uninstalled the update and my printer started to work. However, each morning the update appears again. I do not want to have to spend the time...
  5. Printer lost

Printer lost: Hi, Since the last upgrade KB4560960 my comp. doesn't find my printer , apparently I need to delete this upgrade & restart, I cannot find this to delete/uninstall anywhere, I have looked at the upgrade list which only gives download options. Please help. I keep getting the...
  6. Printer lost

Printer lost: Hi, Since the last upgrade KB4560960 my comp. doesn't find my printer , apparently I need to delete this upgrade & restart, I cannot find anywhere to delete/uninstall anywhere, I have looked at the upgrade list which only gives download options. Please help....
  7. Printer ,lost

Printer ,lost: After last upgrade I have lost recognition of my printer by my computer. Apparently I have to delete KB4560960 upgrade & also KB4557957 if it has been loaded. I found how to do this but got stuck at Programs & Features which I do not have , can anyone suggest how I can get...
  8. Printer lost

Printer lost: One of my printers is lost since I updated to Windows 10, how can I recover without having to download it again? I don't have all of my information on the printer, it's a special kind of printer that prints labels and I've had it for awhile....
  9. lost connectivity to cannon mx922 printer

lost connectivity to cannon mx922 printer: I recently went into the "settings" of my cannon mx922 printer and did a reset of "all settings"; now my windows 10 Microsoft computer does not communicate with this wireless printer. I've tried everything from reloading the printer software but nothing works, the printer...
  10. printer lost wifi connection

printer lost wifi connection: how to get printer wifi connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-lost-wifi-connection/46ac78ab-8477-4923-8de2-f3c50abda33d