Windows 10: Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

Discus and support Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few months ago, after some updates, my speakers (Realtek) stopped showing up on my playback devices. I usually use an audio interface and external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregWadz, Aug 20, 2018.

1. GregWadz Win User

Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

A few months ago, after some updates, my speakers (Realtek) stopped showing up on my playback devices. I usually use an audio interface and external speakers, so the problem hasn't slowed me down any and I haven't focused on fixing it until now.

I tried updating the driver, no luck. I actually went through my program files and deleted all of the Realtek folders, files, etc. in hopes that a fresh install would solve the problem. I've tried re-installing the Realtek audio driver here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsview.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

No luck. I'm really not sure what else I can do. Realtek does not show up in my Sound, Video, and Game Controllers section on my device manager. I have an ASUS x555L laptop. Please help!

:)

GregWadz, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

Completely unimstalling realtek and installing microsoft HD audio device

hi, my computer did not come with microsoft audio, but with realtek. where can i locate the drivers?

MelissaM23, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

1. Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound - Similar Threads - Lost Realtek Audio

2. realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    realtek audio manager: Realtek audio manager doesn't show up for me i tried to downloads it from every version even in ASUS support and all of them doesn't work even for my mother board can someone help because i cant use my mic without it...
  3. lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager: Hi,I am using Windows 10 pro 20H2 and Realtek driver version 6.0.8858.1. I cannot find the equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager. I have searched many ways on Google but there is no way to fix this. I have tried one way by reinstalling the older version driver. Although...
  4. Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install: Basically, this has happened before, and before it went away by just restarting or updating but it doesn't work this time. So I had some updates or something last night. Apparently they "failed", could this have something to do with it? Screenshot of the update history...
  5. Realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio manager: Today realtex audio updated and since then it would not detect my headphones . If I went back to the previous version it would detect them but merge it with my speakers so sometimes I would get the audio comming out of my headphones and speakers at the same time and after...
  6. Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager: How can i get realtek high defenition audio and the realtek manager instead of the maxx audio pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-manager/47e372b3-92ef-47e6-968e-c576c29a57e3
  7. realtek audio manager

realtek audio manager: My headphones are sometimes don't work on my pc. I noticed that the realtek audio manager is missing. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-manager/0913c3c4-e433-4122-b2ba-da34aa3ad676
  8. Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found

Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found: I am really having issues with the Realtek audio Drivers. I have tried everything and I can't get my new headset to work on this computer. When I plug it in, the Realtek Audio Manager does not open like it does on my other computers. This headset has a 3.5mm jack for...
  9. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  10. realtek audio manager

realtek audio manager: v 1607 just installed it has placed an icon in the system tray for realtek audio I cannot see the way to remove it from system tray How do I do that 63642

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio driver win 10 lost

2. i lost my realtek audio driver

3. win 10 lost realtek speakers after adding quadro