Windows 10: Lost Saved Emails

Discus and support Lost Saved Emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When Microsoft switched their email system from Live to Outlook most of the emails I had in a saved folder disappeared. Anyone else had this problem... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jimfof1913, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Lost Saved Emails

When Microsoft switched their email system from Live to Outlook most of the emails I had in a saved folder disappeared. Anyone else had this problem and know of a fix?

:)

Jimfof1913, Nov 3, 2016

2. windows live mail

when I signed up for Windows 10 I lost a lot of my saved emails now I have upgraded windows 10 and I lost a lot of my saved email again. Where does it go? My server says to check with Windows 10 people...

JohnMacPherson1945, Nov 3, 2016
  3. All saved emails lost after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Tony,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We would require some more information to assist you better:

• How were you using the emails? Was it through any email client( e.g. mail app/ Office outlook/ web-browser)?
    • Which email service were you using ( e.g. Gmail.com/Hotmail.com/Yahoomail.com)?
    I suggest you to try login in to the email in the web-browser and check if those emails are present or not.

Reply with the information and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Lost Saved Emails

Is this using the web version or an email client? If email client which one & what is listed under the server setting?
    If at outlook.com then the emails are probably gone, if using an email client have you deleted the account & recreated it?

Bastet, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Yep, it's outlook.com. Hope I never need the info on those emails.

Jimfof1913, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lost Saved Emails

1. Lost Saved Emails - Similar Threads - Lost Saved Emails

2. Email lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email lost: I reset my computer but cant log in. I lost my email and password and have tried everything that has bern posted but no one say anything avout a lost email. Please help me resolve this...
  3. Email lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email lost: I reset my computer but cant log in. I lost my email and password and have tried everything that has bern posted but no one say anything avout a lost email. Please help me resolve this...
  4. email lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email lost: does the POS email program well almost a program that is included in windows 11 have an outbox? I had too large attachment and not i can not find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-lost/68024cf9-0e9c-4cac-b80d-f43cc933cdef
  5. Lost email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost email: I lost my email when I had to reset my windows 10 hard drive and I had only set it up when I first set up my laptop and before I had to reset the hard drive I thought I should copy all the files to an external hard drive which I did but now I forgot my email password and...
  6. lost email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost email: I have managed to delete all my mail settings. Tried most things but failed is there anywhere can I download this info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-email/f01cd2b2-1732-41da-9690-197e87a0b1bf
  7. lost emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost emails: windows did an update yesterday and I lost all my emails from yesterday and before. Also lost contacts in email and anything in the delete file. where to I go to reset computer back to 2 days ago. Thanks...
  8. LOST Email!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOST Email!!!: I have lost it. Computer says I changed my Password 20 days ago. Don't remember doing that since I have used the same Password for over 3 years with no trouble. Any idea how to get it back? I still have pix of my new great-grandson and so want to move them to my hard...
  9. Lost email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost email: I had Windows Live and all the others stuff, and when big update came, they removed everything. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-email/dbc16c05-5391-49ac-8446-c25f93fb226f
  10. lost email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost email: i am waiting for a pass code from Gedmatch and I haven't received it. They said it might be in the trash bin, how do I access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-email/c7095a1e-81b5-4f59-9268-03a3e975389f"