Windows 10: Lost screen display

Discus and support Lost screen display in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and was adjusting the screen resolution and hit something in the display section that completely shut down signal to the screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Bailielew, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bailielew Win User

Lost screen display

I have windows 10 and was adjusting the screen resolution and hit something in the display section that completely shut down signal to the screen. I must have shut it off . What can I do, my wife is ready to kill me.

:)

Bailielew, Oct 23, 2016

2. glance screen,network +, touch and display not working

Original title: glance screen,network +, touch and display

After update windows 10 in my lumia620 i lost glance screen, network+ and touch+ display. How can i get get it again?

simonhayder, Oct 23, 2016
  3. Screen Error

I am using Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM. Initially the display screen as well as the performance of the phone is good but when the sim card is replaced with a new sim card and the display is directly poor device performance. Display screen error and lost time
    while yet closed the screen (one minute). Note: the purchase of the device along with a sim card.

AsrulSyam', Oct 23, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Lost screen display

Since you can see anything you'll have to try a hard reset. Hold the power button I|O down for 6 to 8 seconds for the computer to fully shut down, wait a few seconds and start it back up.

Berton, Oct 23, 2016
  5. You could try pressing the Windows Logo key *Start + P, then down arrow and hit enter. Try it a couple of times. It will cycle through the options of PC screen only, Duplicate, Extend, and Second screen only. No guaranties it will work though. All depends on what you did to get yourself in the bind your in.

alphanumeric, Oct 23, 2016
  6. Bailielew Win User
    I had to scroll over to my tv screen and reset the display. I have the PC and TV hooked together by HDMI. Now the image is larger ,need to get back to original...

Bailielew, Oct 23, 2016
  7. Bailielew Win User
    Thanks so much , Logo key +P got window back and worked everything back to normal
    Lew

Bailielew, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lost screen display

1. Lost screen display - Similar Threads - Lost screen display

2. Screen display brightness lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen display brightness lost: why have I lost control of screen brightness after the last update. I cannot control or see my screen in a brighter mode. I can only just see my screen....
  3. Lost screen display

Lost screen display: Gordon Bennett this site definitely isn't easy to navigate for this silver haired surfer. I cant find my previously asked question. Using laptop. Screen not working. Conected a monitor, worked fine until i tried to determine if the laptop screen had failed. I selected i...
  4. Lost screen display

Lost screen display: 1st be kind computer illiterate silver haired not to good a surfer. Using laptop win 10 computer fired up but no screen, so connected to my sony monitor everything worked fine, until i tried to determine if the laptop screen actually worked. hit a button to switch screens...
  5. Screen lost colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen lost colour: I switched on my laptopWindows 10 20H2, Intel core i5, NVIDIA 940M 8GB RAM and as I went to open a game the colour on my laptop faded from white to green. I plugged it to my TV through HDMI and the TV has colour but my laptop doesn't. I've tried the Win+CTRL+C and disabled...
  6. Screen display

Screen display: [ATTACH]E My kid touched some buttons, and the screen came like this now. Could you pls help me reset it back to normal screen display? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-display/31c7653d-7a3f-40ed-887e-c7582b33a0fe
  7. Display screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display screen: One corner of my screen has gotten dark. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen/8b8e85e3-8e8b-4572-ace4-93fdd3081f38
  8. lost my display screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost my display screen: I canr get chrome bow my whole screen changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-display-screen/a3d02da8-e52f-47be-9647-c29cd9d1bf18
  9. Display Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Screen: My laptop freezes when i go from the settings page to the display page, the page is blank and the screen freezes. I can move my mouse, but nothing will open or close and if i reboot, the display page is still there and still frozen. The only way I can clear it is to use the...
  10. Displays for screens regarding lost colors

Displays for screens regarding lost colors: Unfortunately, everything I've tried and according to various instructions, I still haven't been able to recover the colors on the screens of my computer after it was updated by Microsoft. Does anyone have a comprehensible and simple way to get the screens back in color...