Windows 10: Lost visual of Network PC's

Discus and support Lost visual of Network PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lost networking again...the machine can't even see itself...all this happens when I reboot Saw the network when I installed last night, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sneekez, May 29, 2015.

1. sneekez Win User

Lost visual of Network PC's

Lost networking again...the machine can't even see itself...all this happens when I reboot
    Saw the network when I installed last night, then I rebooted last night lost the network...
    This morning it couldn't see itself. Frustration x 10 *sarc

I can map manually by adding a “network location” or mapping a share but it doesn’t
    show in “network” but it does show in “this pc”…this is baffling the heck out of me…
    rebooted the router, no switches or hubs just what is built into the router…
    netgear r7500…but because I can map manually there must be a hiccup in the OS? It's behaved
    this way with all previews except 10122.

I can see 10130 from all machines 8.1, 7 etc and access it’s shares I set up…Oh and NO internet problems whatsoever…any ideas out there? I've tried dism and sfc and all ok.

Clean install...

:)

sneekez, May 29, 2015

2. Lost files during Windows 10 update from Windows 7

After updating to Windows 10 from Windows 7 I have lost all my Visual Studio files on Windows Virtual PC and XP which was loaded on Windows 7. I have searched the computer in vain to find them, are they stored in a cab file somewhere? I realise that
    Visual Basic 6 will not run but I did not expect all my programming files to vanish.

GlynneMDavies, May 29, 2015
  3. After upgrade of firmlware, i've lost visual guidance available in the first plance on my N95

It's gone, no one knows if it's a bug or not.

See this thread:

/discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=22928&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

psychomania---01, May 29, 2015
  4. sneekez Win User

Use password instead of pin...

sneekez, Jun 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Lost visual of Network PC's - Similar Threads - Lost visual Network

2. Lost network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  3. Lost network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost network: In my computer I have the main broadband hub with the main internet provider and an extender. My computer always connects to the extender and the main provider never appears as an option. I managed to change its priority to 1 but the computer still connects to the extender....
  4. Lost network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Microsoft Visual C++: Hello,I have Lost VC++ during a reset in Windows 10. These are the versions I have Lost-Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 RedistributableMicrosoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219Microsoft Visual C++ 2010...
  6. Lost Network Status

Lost Network Status: [IMG] We already tried to troubleshoot it and it said that the diagnostic service is not running, we tried this but nothing happened. Please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-network-status/140986a2-f41c-425e-9a33-7c950815404b
  7. I lost Network

I lost Network: I have tried everything to try and get it back but I am on a HP pavilion 500-000 and it cant get internet unless a Ethernet cable is plugged in. I check in device manager and its not there just the ethernet device is there. I have a rt5390 device for network and checked In...
  8. old computer lost visual.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    old computer lost visual.: hooked up to different computer thru hdmi port , not connecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-computer-lost-visual/47365348-e911-481c-8fe5-50cd4744d6f3
  9. LOST NETWORKS

LOST NETWORKS: I just installed a new router. I orginally had three networks i.e. shorehouse 4, shorehouse4 guest, and shorehouse4-almond. I now have only one: shorehouse4-almond. How do I get the other two back?...
  10. Lost Network

Lost Network: Running W10 Pro with Anniversary Update. I use a WD MyCloud NAS connected via ethernet. I have three media players also connected via ethernet using powerlines. Never had a problem until today. Now none of the media players can find or connect to the network. The NAS...