Windows 10: Lost WiFi connection on pc

Discus and support Lost WiFi connection on pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC would be connected to WiFi, but I wouldn't be able to go on any site. I restarted my PC and the damn thing locked up on the HP logo screen! So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tim87, Nov 4, 2015.

1. tim87 Win User

Lost WiFi connection on pc

My PC would be connected to WiFi, but I wouldn't be able to go on any site. I restarted my PC and the damn thing locked up on the HP logo screen! So I had to hold the power button to turn of my laptop. What the heck?

:)

tim87, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Tom TPF Win User

Can't connect to network after Windows 10 upgrade

My printer is connected to my WiFi network. I could print to the printer with Windows 10. Microsoft ran an update to Windows 10, and I lost the printer connection. I tried all sorts of stuff on my PC, but that didn't work. Even though the printer was
    still connected to my WiFi network, I re-connected it to WiFi. Then my PC found the printer again and added it to my devices.

Tom TPF, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Roger761 Win User
    Remote desktop rebooting

David,

It connects through wifi and the signal is strong and remains connected throughout.

Both PCs are just a few yards from the router.

Please understand, the remote PC reboots.

It is not simply a lost or blocked connection.

By the time I look at the remote PC, it is loading BIOS.

Roger761, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Lost WiFi connection on pc

Night Hawk, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

Lost WiFi connection on pc

1. Lost WiFi connection on pc - Similar Threads - Lost WiFi connection

2. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  3. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  6. Connecting PC to the wifi

Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  7. Connecting PC to the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  8. printer lost wifi connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer lost wifi connection: how to get printer wifi connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-lost-wifi-connection/46ac78ab-8477-4923-8de2-f3c50abda33d
  9. Connection to WiFi lost

Connection to WiFi lost: Hi, I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices in my home are connecting just fine. My laptop used to connect all right in the past, but now i get a message "we are unable...
  10. Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected

Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected: Hello everybody and thank you in advance for your time. My name is . It's been a while, my beloved laptop Lenovo Y50 running Windows 10 pro, keeps losing wifi connectivity a couple of minutes after I plug it in. It works normally once I disconnect the power adapter. I...