Windows 10: Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install?

Discus and support Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I only want to create a recovery media, but I don't understand anything about how to do it *cry I have a Windows 7 DVD which includes SP1, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 26, 2018.

1. camelia Win User

Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install?

Hello,

I only want to create a recovery media, but I don't understand anything about how to do it *cry

I have a Windows 7 DVD which includes SP1, I have downloaded
    The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7
    And wrote the ISO file to a DVD
    Everything OK until I found out there is an optional update to AIK for Windows 7
    The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) Supplement for Windows 7 SP1
    and this "Optional Update" contains the Windows PE 3.1, I need

The questions are:
    A) How do I install step by step The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 and The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) Supplement for Windows 7 SP1?

B) The Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) for Windows 8.1 Update Also contains Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE), does this download works also with Windows 7 SP1?

Thanks

Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install? [​IMG]

:)

camelia, Jun 26, 2018
  2. wg23333 Win User

AOMEI onekey recovery AIK/ADK not installed

I recently upgraded my system from windows 7 to windows 10 and I want to create a recovery partition with AOMEI OneKey Recovery. However, this message is prompt out during the process, it says Windows AIK/ADK is not
    installed. I am currently using windows 10, and I want to create a recovery partition for windows 10 (not for windows 7). So, which of the Windows AIK/ADK should I download?
    Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install? 5035f8d6-87b0-4043-9088-d87618eaec28.png

wg23333, Jun 26, 2018
  3. AOMEI onekey recovery AIK/ADK not installed

We appreciate your time and effort to getting back to us.

Yes, if the system is Windows 8/8.1 or higher version, need downloading at ADK :

http://www.backup-utility.com/help/aik-win8.html?ok

Hope this helps, let us know the status. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 26, 2018
  4. johngalt Win User

Configure Win 7 using AIK/ADK on WIn 10?

Awesome. I thought I had already replied to you, Kari,but apparently my reply never posted.

I Was under the impression is I was using a particular OS I had to install that OS's AIK / ADK. Are you saying I can install any AIK / ADK <= the current Installed OS version?

johngalt, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Lost with AIK and ADK Again. How to install? - Similar Threads - Lost AIK ADK

2. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  3. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  4. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth lost AGAIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth lost AGAIN: My BT functionality has disappeared after a W10 update, for the 3rd time. The first two times I was able to remedy the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the driver in Device Manager. The BT does not show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden Devices is checked. Now...
  6. Lost password -- again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password -- again: April 12/2020: Discovered that my password no longer worked to sign in to my computer probably after another Microsoft Windows 10 update. Please fix this recurring problem. It's annoying....
  7. adk tools

in Microsoft Office and 365
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964
  8. adk tools

in Windows 10 Support
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964
  9. AIK and ADK lost. How to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIK and ADK lost. How to install?: Hello, I only want to create a recovery media, but I don't understand anything about how to do it *cry I have a Windows 7 DVD which includes SP1, I have downloaded The Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7 And wrote the ISO file to a DVD Everything OK...
  10. Configure Win 7 using AIK/ADK on WIn 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Configure Win 7 using AIK/ADK on WIn 10?: Working on several projects at one time, and using primarily laptops with not that great support for virtualization, so I am loathe to install a basic Win 7 in virt jsut to be able to use hte Win 7 AIK. In a past tutorial, Kari mentioned that the AIK / ADK used to modify...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry windows aik/adk is not installed