Windows 10: lost wordperfect 7

Discus and support lost wordperfect 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a valid wordperfect 7 license. I lost access to wordperfect 7 after I upgraded to Win10. (1 week after win10 was publicly released! How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lqueen6, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lqueen6 Win User

lost wordperfect 7

I had a valid wordperfect 7 license.
    I lost access to wordperfect 7 after I upgraded to Win10. (1 week after win10 was publicly released!
    How do I get it back!
    I have not have wordperfect use for many months!
    I attempted to upgrade twice all FAILED.
    I would not mind paying for an upgrade if it works!
    Thanks!

:)

lqueen6, Nov 23, 2015
  2. ErnaM Win User

Windows 10/wordperfect 8

Since updating to Windows 10, my WordPerfect 8 will only print landscape. All the settings in both the printer file and in WordPerfect are set for portrait but it comes out of the HP Officejet 4500 in landscape. All worked fine in Windows 7 and 8

What can I do to print from WordPerfect?

ErnaM, Nov 23, 2015
  3. windows 10 and word perfect 6

1. WordPerfect is the only application/program that I haven't been able to open since downloading Windows 10. (although everything seems to be operating in much slower fashion post download).

2. I was using the Google browser when I purchased and downloaded (or tried to download) WordPerfect 7. I honestly do not know where WordPerfect 7 is; WordPerfect 6 is still showing in my directory but now will not open at all (until yesterday, it would
    open but no documents would open).

Sure hope you can help.

I need very detailed step by step guidance. Do not assume I know any shortcuts!'

Thanks!!!

glendagordon, Nov 23, 2015
  4. banger Win User

lost wordperfect 7

Not clear on what doesnt work. Wordperfect 7 or the Licence part of it. If its just WP7 enable compatability mode in the program compat options. Right click the WP executable and click compatibility tab and select windows 95 or 98.

banger, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

lost wordperfect 7

1. lost wordperfect 7 - Similar Threads - lost wordperfect

2. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  3. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  4. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  5. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  6. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  8. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  9. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover hidden files lost during extending my C drive?: I was extending my C drives space and I followed a youtube tutorial. I shrinked my D drive and extracted 30 GB space from it and created a new volume E. Then I Ctrl+C : Ctrl+V 'ed Copied my contents in D Drive to newly created volume. Now I formated the D drive after that I...