Windows 10: Lost yahoo

Discus and support Lost yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I guess I screwed up again I purchased Spyhunter and run a scan Now it took Yahoo off as my browser and it not even in the setup. How do I get it back... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Lost yahoo

I guess I screwed up again I purchased Spyhunter and run a scan Now it took Yahoo off as my browser and it not even in the setup. How do I get it back and get it to open to yahoo home page. I am just so dumb doing this stuff should have never bought that damn software

:)

Ben Daniels, Feb 11, 2017

2. E72: Issues with starting Nokia Chat

I'm having the same problem in my E-63 as well. Earlier Yahoo and gTalk used to work and suddenly I lost Yahoo. To get it back I reinstalled Nokia Chat and I lost gTalk as well :-(

primejyothi, Feb 11, 2017
  3. When I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my yahoo toolbar.

Original title: yahoo toolbar

when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my yahoo toolbar can anyone tell me what happened to it

EUGENEMONTESI, Feb 11, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Lost yahoo

Do you mean you lost Yahoo as your home page ? If so, just reset it in the Settings section of your browser.

Not familiar with Spyhunter, but have seen some negative reviews. You may want to ask opinions in the Antimalware forum.

torre, Feb 12, 2017
  5. Hi Ben Daniels

You didn't mention which browser you are using. Here are instructions for Edge to set a home page.

Start edge
    Click on three dots upper right corner
    Click on Settings

See the section "Open Microsoft Edge with"
    In the box below it click on down arrow on the right

Click on "A specific page or pages"
    A box opens below that.
    Type in yahoo.com in that box.
    Click on the diskette icon to the right to save.
    Click on three dots where you started. Close browser, test.

For Chrome
    Type yahoo.com in address bar and go to yahoo. (I assume you only have one tab open. )
    Click on three dots
    Click on Settings
    A window opens. In the "On startup" section click on the last selection Open a specfic page or set of pages
    Click on the blue test "Set Pages"
    Click on "use current"
    Click on ok

Close browser and test.

Caledon Ken, Feb 12, 2017
  6. Thanks for ur help got it back. I kept getting the zeus virus locking me up I will say onething spyhunter got rid of alot of them virus sites

Ben Daniels, Feb 12, 2017
  7. Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lost yahoo

1. Lost yahoo - Similar Threads - Lost yahoo

2. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  3. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  4. I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...: Hello there! A few weeks ago, I was on my laptop trying to launch some applications, like Spotify, but no matter how many times I clicked, they would not open. I turned on and off my computer, but nothing changed. I thus tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app in...
  5. I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...

I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...: Hello there! A few weeks ago, I was on my laptop trying to launch some applications, like Spotify, but no matter how many times I clicked, they would not open. I turned on and off my computer, but nothing changed. I thus tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app in...
  6. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  7. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  8. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts

Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts: After May 2020 update; Mail and Calendar turns my Gmail and Yahoo account into ghost link. By that I mean First; nothing shows up under each account. And when I right-click each account, a small window frame pop up seems like a “Account Setting” screen but then disappeared....
  10. All my lost emails from yahoo

All my lost emails from yahoo: How do I get to see the emails that outlook took from my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account via yahoo??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-lost-emails-from-yahoo/1b7c2fe1-93e1-48a7-b3af-6c2d4590f192