Windows 10: Lost yahoo

Discus and support Lost yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I guess I screwed up again I purchased Spyhunter and run a scan Now it took Yahoo off as my browser and it not even in the setup. How do I get it back... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Lost yahoo

I guess I screwed up again I purchased Spyhunter and run a scan Now it took Yahoo off as my browser and it not even in the setup. How do I get it back and get it to open to yahoo home page. I am just so dumb doing this stuff should have never bought that damn software

:)

Ben Daniels, Feb 11, 2017

2. E72: Issues with starting Nokia Chat

I'm having the same problem in my E-63 as well. Earlier Yahoo and gTalk used to work and suddenly I lost Yahoo. To get it back I reinstalled Nokia Chat and I lost gTalk as well :-(

primejyothi, Feb 11, 2017
  3. When I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my yahoo toolbar.

Original title: yahoo toolbar

when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my yahoo toolbar can anyone tell me what happened to it

EUGENEMONTESI, Feb 11, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Lost yahoo

Do you mean you lost Yahoo as your home page ? If so, just reset it in the Settings section of your browser.

Not familiar with Spyhunter, but have seen some negative reviews. You may want to ask opinions in the Antimalware forum.

torre, Feb 12, 2017
  5. Hi Ben Daniels

You didn't mention which browser you are using. Here are instructions for Edge to set a home page.

Start edge
    Click on three dots upper right corner
    Click on Settings

See the section "Open Microsoft Edge with"
    In the box below it click on down arrow on the right

Click on "A specific page or pages"
    A box opens below that.
    Type in yahoo.com in that box.
    Click on the diskette icon to the right to save.
    Click on three dots where you started. Close browser, test.

For Chrome
    Type yahoo.com in address bar and go to yahoo. (I assume you only have one tab open. )
    Click on three dots
    Click on Settings
    A window opens. In the "On startup" section click on the last selection Open a specfic page or set of pages
    Click on the blue test "Set Pages"
    Click on "use current"
    Click on ok

Close browser and test.

Caledon Ken, Feb 12, 2017
  6. Thanks for ur help got it back. I kept getting the zeus virus locking me up I will say onething spyhunter got rid of alot of them virus sites

Ben Daniels, Feb 12, 2017
  7. Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lost yahoo

1. Lost yahoo - Similar Threads - Lost yahoo

2. lost e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost e-mails: I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mails/1f4eb63e-095a-4f82-b04f-9d30910b27af"
  3. lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates: Help! prehistoric dinasour has lost all emails and cannot receive any after updates today Can someone help? I looked at prior similar question, but going to settings did nothing...
  4. wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost: Hello, I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and i lost the usb connector to connect all the devices to my computer. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new usb and be abble to use the keyboard. Thank you...
  5. Lost Logical Partition after Windows 1909 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Logical Partition after Windows 1909 Update: I upgrade to 1909 but after upgrade I lost 2 logical drives. both partition now shown as combined free space. How can I restore those partition without losing data? where can I find the cause/logs of the issue after upgrade process? screenshot after upgrade [ATTACH]...
  6. Lost Logical Partition after Window 1909 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Logical Partition after Window 1909 Update: I upgrade to 1909 but after upgrade I lost 2 logical drives. both partition now shown as combined free space. How can I restore those partition without losing data? where can I find the cause/logs of the issue after upgrade process? screenshot after upgrade [ATTACH]...
  7. Lost Files After Updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Files After Updating: I cleared space so I could update. After updating I couldn't sign it, b/c my User Profile failed to load. When It did indeed load, all of my files were gone. My whole livelihood is on the PC. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/Ginola331...
  8. Recovering lost Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering lost Product Key: How do I activate Windows 10 and get out of S-Mode if I have forgotten my key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-lost-product-key/6df5818f-0bf6-4f38-88a5-ce1d29b54e74"
  9. For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint: I've tried numerous things like calibrating the screen colours and turning off color blind mode but for some reason the red color doesn't come back but I know it's not my screens fault because in the bios I can see red colors so it may be a software issue but I'm stumped as...
  10. All my lost emails from yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my lost emails from yahoo: How do I get to see the emails that outlook took from my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account via yahoo??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-lost-emails-from-yahoo/1b7c2fe1-93e1-48a7-b3af-6c2d4590f192