Windows 10: lot of connection in windows network

Discus and support lot of connection in windows network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i have lot of connection in windows, and i want do a thing like reset factory my network profiles, there is trick to reset windows network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 3245, Aug 8, 2016.

1. 3245 Win User

lot of connection in windows network

Hello
    i have lot of connection in windows, and i want do a thing like reset factory my network profiles,
    there is trick to reset windows network profile?
    please see this screenshot: Screenshot

thanks.

:)

3245, Aug 8, 2016
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Aug 8, 2016
  3. yllcher Win User
    A lot of copies of Ethernet Connection (Windows 10)

I have a lot of copies of ethernet connections , i can disable them but i can't delete.

I am using windows 10, Thanks.

lot of connection in windows network [​IMG]

yllcher, Aug 8, 2016
  4. lot of connection in windows network

This is one of those easy things like remove programs is. I think you are making it harder on yourself than it is. You have internet and probably use a few different connections depending on whatever, business or personal, etc. Delete all the connections you know you aren't using.

When I go to the same screen as your screenshot. I have Wifi and Ethernet listed. The 2 ways I can connect to the internet. Keep these 2 and delete everything else individually and than setup a new connection if needed. No reason to worry or make it harder.

Swaglife81, Aug 8, 2016
  5. 3245 Win User
    thanks
    just there is few field on same two connection you told
    see this screenshot: Screenshot
    i want also reset them to default

3245, Aug 8, 2016
  6. As mentioned before, it depends on, what do you still use?! You sure got a lot of network controlling software installed like Kerio, Kaspersky, AnyConnect, VPN, VMware, VirtualBox. At first, download the latest Realtek driver, just to be on the safe side. If you do not need any of those, delete all networks via Device Manager, then restart and install Realtek LAN.

As for reset, you can use those (but I guess, it will just reset those connections, not delete them):

netsh int 6to4 reset all
    netsh int httpstunnel reset all
    netsh int ip reset all
    netsh int isatap reset all
    netsh int portproxy reset all
    netsh int tcp reset all
    netsh int teredo reset all
    netsh winsock reset

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lot of connection in windows network

1. lot of connection in windows network - Similar Threads - lot connection network

2. A lot of Network Adapters in my Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Network Adapters in my Device Manager: * I have 10 network adapters and 8 of them are WAN Miniport here are some : IKEv2, L2TP, SSTP, PPTP, PPPOE, and Network monitor. I'm just wondering what these are, specifically network monitor. Does it mean that it's monitoring what I do?...
  3. A lot of Network Adapters in my Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of Network Adapters in my Device Manager: * I have 10 network adapters and 8 of them are WAN Miniport here are some : IKEv2, L2TP, SSTP, PPTP, PPPOE, and Network monitor. I'm just wondering what these are, specifically network monitor. Does it mean that it's monitoring what I do?...
  4. A lot of Network Adapters in my Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  6. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  7. Cryptographic Service using lots of network

Cryptographic Service using lots of network: For the past 2 week or so the Service Host: Cryptographic service has been using .5mbps constantly and causing my network to be very slow. What do i do?...
  8. need to connect lots of USB to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to connect lots of USB to PC: Hello all and thanks for your help, I have a DELL 7050 with 2 USB's PCI express cards connected to it. I have 12 DIGI HUBPORT /14 USB racks. i want to connect those racks to my DELL 7050. when connecting the 1st rack to the PCI express card all is good. when connecting...
  9. Lots Of Connections on netstat / Wireshark

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lots Of Connections on netstat / Wireshark: So I haven't needed to netstat anything in a while and certainly never did on Win 10 but I don't remember so many active, established connections before. I have established connections with Twitter, Pandora, Google, Microsoft, Linode Networks, Akamai, CloudFlare and...
  10. Help Network Gurus - Network Switch improves speed a lot !!!

Help Network Gurus - Network Switch improves speed a lot !!!: Hi there I can't understand this at all but any network Gurus out there Got rid of 4 X LAN 100 metre cables which went into an AC 1900 nighthawk extender - which connected to my main ISP router via wi fi on 5GHZ band (temporary solution until I can lay a decent Lan...