Windows 10: Lots of BSOD going on.

Discus and support Lots of BSOD going on. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, For the last few days I have been getting lots of BSOD errors, seem to happen very frequently (often just minutes apart) when running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeekyGirl, Jan 8, 2016.

1. GeekyGirl Win User

Lots of BSOD going on.

Hi there,

For the last few days I have been getting lots of BSOD errors, seem to happen very frequently (often just minutes apart) when running utorrent.

Dump file attached.

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

GeekyGirl, Jan 8, 2016

2. Lots of BSOD's

Hello,

Installed all 3 of them altough Realtek PCI-E Ethernet drivers where already installed so i just clicked repair on that one.

It is a samsung 840 EVO 120GB

Freescan i did as well here is a screenshot of it:

Lots of BSOD going on. [​IMG]

Strange tough says in bottom right 99.8GB free yet in the program itself 90.4,i don't have anything enabled in samsung magician is set for max capacity

11.18GB is set for Over Provisioning

florian de graef, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Lots of BSOD's

Hello,

my pc is a custom build:

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC MATE

CPU: Intel Core I5 4670

GPU:Asus Strix-GTX 960

RAMLots of BSOD going on. :DDR3 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical BLT2C4G3D1608ET3LX0CEU

Reports have not being obtained in safe mode:

Driver View

System Info

Thank you for the reply

florian de graef, Jan 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Lots of BSOD going on.

Please update or reinstall your network drivers from HP.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys 3: kd> lmvm bcmwl63a start end module name fffff801`56b30000 fffff801`575ec000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Timestamp: Tue Jul 07 03:14:09 2015 (559B27E1) CheckSum: 00AC646A ImageSize: 00ABC000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Deleted. ​Post was not relevant to thread/problem.

INeedhelpMan, Jan 8, 2016
  6. GeekyGirl Win User
    Thanks for your reply.

That driver tweaker wants money to update my drivers. I did them manually, still BSOD'ing.

any other suggestions?

[/quote]

GeekyGirl, Jan 11, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Why would you try a driver update program when I ask to do it via the site of HP?

I can give enough suggestions, but none would be close to a more stable system if you don't provide data from the dm log collector *Smile

8. GeekyGirl Win User

Lots of BSOD going on.

Because the word "driver" was hyperlinked to the software in your reply.. I assumed you had linked it. - obviously not the case. Have checked the HP site, it does not have any driver updates for my laptop. I did try to manually update each and every driver via windows, but it didn't fix the problem.

I have since tried to go back to a recent restore point, no difference. I have uploaded the dump again - was there something wrong with the first one I uploaded?

Thanks again for your help.

GeekyGirl, Jan 12, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    I never link to driver update programs, when I notice someone uses driver update programs I give them a message below

10. GeekyGirl Win User
    I thought it was a bit odd as I usually keep well clear of software like that. Either the forum automatically hyperlinks keywords or I have some weird bit of adware hidden away that is doing that on this forum (and nowhere else). Not sure why the file didn't include the last crash info, followed the instructions as given.

I reinstalled the network drivers - didn't change a thing. I have since uninstalled the Broadcom drivers and have gone back to an older driver version. Hopefully I am not speaking too soon, but it seems to have fixed the problem. If not, I will be back. *Smile

Thanks for your help and time.

GeekyGirl, Jan 13, 2016
  11. shakennstirred, Jan 13, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Same with every other program that does pretty much the same with dumps.
    When it comes down to Windows files being flagged and other drivers being the root cause then the 'probably caused by:' part says, such programs are useless.

Thema:

Lots of BSOD going on.

1. Lots of BSOD going on. - Similar Threads - Lots BSOD going

2. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD: Everyday I have a bluescreen, I don't know what to do anymore. I followed all the steps indicated, such as diagnosing the memory, which didn't detect any errors in it, codes in CMD and nothing solved my BSOD problem. Below is the link to the latest dump files. If possible, I...
  3. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of BSOD: Greetings, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD for a while now. I've reinstalled windows 10 and it's still happeningHere are the following specs:RTX 2060Ryzen 36002x8 GB 3200mhzAsrock B450 Steel LegendSeasonic Gold+ 650wHere are the DMP...
  4. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of BSOD: Greetings, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD for a while now. I've reinstalled windows 10 and it's still happeningHere are the following specs:RTX 2060Ryzen 36002x8 GB 3200mhzAsrock B450 Steel LegendSeasonic Gold+ 650wHere are the DMP...
  5. Lots of bsod

Lots of bsod: I just reinstalled windows with cloud because my pc was running slow and it boots fine but after a minute or 2 I get a bsod. Before reinstalling windows my pc worked fine just slow and I need to clear up space. I get lots of different bsod like APC mismatch, irql not equal or...
  6. Lots of bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of bsod: I just reinstalled windows with cloud because my pc was running slow and it boots fine but after a minute or 2 I get a bsod. Before reinstalling windows my pc worked fine just slow and I need to clear up space. I get lots of different bsod like APC mismatch, irql not equal or...
  7. A lot of BSODs

A lot of BSODs: I'm having a lot of BSODs lately. I've done SFC, everything's fine. Ran memtest86, everything's fine. What next could I do to troubleshoot this? Here's the minidumps themselves https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1av06IQTUGL2UC4qAPCwALzRTxn8LWa-V?usp=sharing...
  8. Lots of BSOD's

Lots of BSOD's: Hi, I keep getting BSOD's on my computer and I saw a forum about finding errors with minidump files. I'm going to post some files and hopefully someone can help me with this problem. Thank you! Minidump files :...
  9. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  10. a lot of BSOD

a lot of BSOD: hi guys, sorry if wrong post because i'm new in this forum i want to ask about my computer always get BSOD maybe someone in here can help me why when i openned browser, nox player or when this computer idle always BSOD thank in advance Here my computer information link 115088