Windows 10: Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them.

Discus and support Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently started getting constant bsod's every 30 mins or so an i need help. I have no idea what is causing it and the crashes happen while doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arsss23, Oct 30, 2015.

1. arsss23 Win User

Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them.

I recently started getting constant bsod's every 30 mins or so an i need help. I have no idea what is causing it and the crashes happen while doing random things. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

arsss23, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Whoosh7 Win User

Nokia 5800 - define time interval for camera sequence mode?

I wanted to do that too - but your solution only changes the time before the sequence starts, not the interval between them...

Whoosh7, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

"Shuffle" means to randomize the order that the files are shown, as opposed to showing them in alphabetical order.

"Timer" is the time interval between slides.

10 seconds isn't a visually supported time any longer, so you won't be able to select it easily and there are a number of actions which may reset that time upon you.

There's a discussion here:

* Windows 7/8 Wallpaper Registry Keys (Slideshow)

which seems to have information about how to "hack" the system to support times not shown in the user interface, but I don't know if that's the best plan for your needs.

zachd [MSFT], Oct 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi arsss23,

As with the Forum rules, I need you to remove every bypass/crack, including the cracked software, on your system before we proceed.

5. arsss23 Win User
    What software do you want me to remove exactly?

arsss23, Oct 31, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    At least Adobe
    Code: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com # Adobe Blocker 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com[/quote] Please remove MSI Afterburner, this program is known for causing BSOD's.

7. arsss23 Win User
    So I did remove Adobe Afterburner and some other software, but the BSOD's still continiue. I think it might be a bad hdd because the event logger keeps spouting out errors that it encountered a bad block.
    Please remove MSI Afterburner, this program is known for causing BSOD's.[/quote]

arsss23, Oct 31, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I have not yet suggested anything for possible solutions to the crashes, because the bypasses need to be removed on your system as they make it only difficult to solve the crashes.

Please cleanup your hosts file, to prevent possible confusion.

Please update Razer software and Malwarebytes, they are using a few old drivers.

Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD & SSD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Diagnostics Test
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them. - Similar Threads - Lots BSODs random

2. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals: Greetings,I recently upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Of course, performing a clean install of Windows 10.Unfortunately, the system crashes randomly, both at light and heavy loads. Sometimes, it can work fine for many hours uninterrupted, and other...
  3. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals: Greetings,I recently upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Of course, performing a clean install of Windows 10.Unfortunately, the system crashes randomly, both at light and heavy loads. Sometimes, it can work fine for many hours uninterrupted, and other...
  4. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  6. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...
  7. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  8. Lots of random BSoD

Lots of random BSoD: Computer was working fine, went out of the country for a month and came back to loads of BSoD issues. I've done everything like updating drivers, rolling back display drivers, using DDU to remove graphics drivers and updated them, and also run MemTest+ for 8 rounds (which...
  9. Regular BSOD at random intervals

Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...
  10. Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals

Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals: So after upgrading to Win 10 I'm starting to get tons of BSODs, and I really have no idea why. So far, I've gotten that I've written down: kmode exception not handled irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area kernel security check failure And all of them at...