Windows 10: Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Discus and support Lots Of Daily Spam Emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I always get 5-15 spams everyday and it is happen for like 4 years. I doesn't annoy me because i don't get any notifications and i don't really care. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pepanee, Sep 12, 2016.

1. evildog1 Win User

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

I always get 5-15 spams everyday and it is happen for like 4 years. I doesn't annoy me because i don't get any notifications and i don't really care. I clear all spams every months without reading them

evildog1, Sep 30, 2016

2. I also use Hotmail and have been inundated with Spam emails since day 1.
    Last year I joined Windows 10 Insider and created a Microsoft account using Hotmail to do so.
    Along the way I was notified that my original Hotmail account would be updated as part of their process and that did happen.
    This Aug I had 200 Spam emails in my Hotmail account, 0 between 2 Yahoo email accounts.
    This Sep I had “only” 71 Spam emails in my Hotmail account, 0 between both Yahoo email accounts.
    Between last year and this Aug, I have no idea how many Spam emails were being received in Hotmail; all I recall is frustratingly emptying the Junk Email folder.
    I never responded to any of them and just about every topic that can be included in Spam emails were brought up. Eventually I found out it’s supposed to be possible to block them in my Manage My Microsoft Account where I can View My Inbox; it didn’t help.
    I asked for help in the Microsoft Community; they wanted to be helpful but were not successful in providing a resolution.
    Unfortunately even though I wanted to participate in the Windows 10 Insider Program I didn’t. I paid attention to it and it has done me very well but I did not want to create a mailing list in my Microsoft account.
    I don’t expect a resolution to the Spam emails but wanted to share my story.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

1. Lots Of Daily Spam Emails - Similar Threads - Lots Daily Spam

2. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  3. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  4. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Spam Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam Email: Hello all!I was recently sent a spam email that says they have hacked all of my devices that I access my email from, and has access to all my search history. The person is threatening to publicly release lewd videos of me if I do not send them money over bitcoin. I have virus...
  6. SPAM EMAILS

SPAM EMAILS: What is with the spam emails coming from "onmicrosoft.com" they just don't stop. I will find an email address for your company and forward them all to you.I am retired so I have the time and patients to do this.Carl...
  7. Is this a spam email?

Is this a spam email?: Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will...
  8. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  9. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  10. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...