Windows 10: Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

Discus and support Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having a lot of freezing issues. When I look online for help I am always pointed to registry repair programs. My understanding was that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tankbustertc, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

I am having a lot of freezing issues. When I look online for help I am always pointed to registry repair programs. My understanding was that in Windows 10 such programs are unnecessary and may even be damaging but I can't find any alternative diagnostic tools in the windows system to help me. Here's a log from the last few days showing the problems I am having. Can anybody point me at the best way to fix this.

24/6/18 Forced restart, kmode exception not handled
    29/6/18 froze after 10 minutes only running live mail and notepad
    29/6/18 Blue screen with scan icon
    30/6/18 Forced restart, page fault in non paged area
    2/7/18 froze after 10 minutes
    2/7/18 Forced restart, kmode exception not handled, when it does this, says collecting info but never goes beyond 0%
    2/7/18 1306 froze again
    3/7/18 didn't wake up after hibernation, repowered screen but showed no signal
    4/7/18 froze after 10 minutes, this is becoming a common occurrence in the morning on start up
    4/7/18 1145 everything stopped, screen intermittent, no signal, took all the plugs out and started again, why does this fix it?
    4/7/18 10 minutes after successful restart above, Forced restart, kernel mode exception not handled,
    4/7/18 5 minutes after last restart Forced restart, IRQL not less or equal

:)

tankbustertc, Jul 4, 2018

2. Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

I am having a lot of freezing issues. When I look online for help I am always pointed to registry repair programs. My understanding was that in Windows 10 such programs are unnecessary and may even be damaging but I can't find any alternative diagnostic
    tools in the windows system to help me. Here's a log from the last few days showing the problems I am having. Can anybody point me at the best way to fix this.

24/6/18 Forced restart, kmode exception not handled

29/6/18 froze after 10 minutes only running live mail and notepad

29/6/18 Blue screen with scan icon

30/6/18 Forced restart, page fault in non paged area

2/7/18 froze after 10 minutes

2/7/18 Forced restart, kmode exception not handled, when it does this, says collecting info but never goes beyond 0%

2/7/18 1306 froze again

3/7/18 didn't wake up after hibernation, repowered screen but showed no signal

4/7/18 froze after 10 minutes, this is becoming a common occurrence in the morning on start up

4/7/18 1145 everything stopped, screen intermittent, no signal, took all the plugs out and started again, why does this fix it?

4/7/18 10 minutes after successful restart above, Forced restart, kernel mode exception not handled,

4/7/18 5 minutes after last restart Forced restart, IRQL not less or equal

tankbustertc, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 29, 2020
  4. Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

No Problems. Keep us updated.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems

1. Lots of feezing/bliue screen problems - Similar Threads - Lots feezing bliue

2. Windows 10 install feezes at logo screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 install feezes at logo screen: I have been installing windows since Win 3.11, this is the first time I have had an issue.New computer:Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite rev 1.0 firmware upgraded to F37D MotherboardRyzen 7 5800-X CPUCORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB RS 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600 RamGIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti...
  3. Windows 10 install feezes at logo screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install feezes at logo screen: I have been installing windows since Win 3.11, this is the first time I have had an issue.New computer:Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite rev 1.0 firmware upgraded to F37D MotherboardRyzen 7 5800-X CPUCORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB RS 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600 RamGIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti...
  4. Windows 10 install feezes at logo screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A lot of problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of problems: For a few days when I open the volume mixer and I want to change the volume, it tells me that the program does not respond when I open Google chrome and Mozilla and I try to play a video on youtube it tells me that the program does not respond every time I enter Google meet...
  6. A lot of problems with windows!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of problems with windows!!: The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the power button. Today i was tired of this problem so i decided to wait to the pc to fix itself, and i concluded that the problem is...
  7. Microsoft Photos app feezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app feezing: All the sudden the Photos app started to freeze. I see it updated at some point in the last couple of weeks, but now when I open it, and photos download from my camera, nothing is checked. So if I have 100 new photos, I have to check the box for each one so it will download...
  8. A lot of problems with Blue Screen

A lot of problems with Blue Screen: When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss [ATTACH]...
  9. A lot of problems lately

A lot of problems lately: Hello! A few weeks ago i messed up my user folder and i almost fixed it but not totally. Since then i get a lot of problems... now i can't save anything in Local Disk C:\ because i get an error which says that i don't have administrator privileges but i do. Is is a good idea...
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...