Windows 10: Lots of random BSOD's from doing random activities.

Discus and support Lots of random BSOD's from doing random activities. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a new pre-built PC and since day 1 it randomly keeps getting BSOD's and restarting. It's happened during random times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raghib, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Raghib Win User

Lots of random BSOD's from doing random activities.

Hello,

I recently bought a new pre-built PC and since day 1 it randomly keeps getting BSOD's and restarting. It's happened during random times whilst doing different things e.g. whilst I've been browsing, or playing a game, or running virus scans etc. All basic and small tasks. Sometimes it restarts without the BSOD, but the times the BSOD has appeared it has said different reasons for the crash such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Memory Management, Kernel Securiy Check Failure, and Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap.

I've done a lot of solutions I've found on the Internet but none have worked so far.

I've attached the debug zip file.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Raghib, Jul 16, 2016

2. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD suddenly.

BSOD are more frequent now, seems to be random, doesn't matter what im doing.

JoshuaDonaldson89, Jul 16, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Raghib *Smile

Welcome to TenForums!

I've looked at the last three of your crash dump files, 2 of which refer to memory corruption, this does not in itself mean that your memory is bad but it would be worth checking it using Memtest86+. This can take a long time to complete 8 passes; possibly a full day for your 16GB.

One file had a reference to a driver error:

Code: ffffd000`22ffa358 fffff800`87f3f995Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x28f995[/quote] This would suggest it is worth ensuring the NVidia drivers are up to date or try to reinstall them. If you do this, uninstall everything and just load back the driver file only by selecting custom install.

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Lots of random BSOD's from doing random activities. - Similar Threads - Lots random BSOD's

2. Random BSOD during any activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD during any activity: Hello, I'm getting random BSOD these last 3 days while running any program, it's not consistent but the heavier the program is the sooner the BSOD comes up. In general, the event viewer shows an error like this:[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting[...
  3. Random BSOD during any activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD during any activity: Hello, I'm getting random BSOD these last 3 days while running any program, it's not consistent but the heavier the program is the sooner the BSOD comes up. In general, the event viewer shows an error like this:[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting[...
  4. BSOD from gaming and random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from gaming and random: Hi thereI've been having a rough week when it comes to my PC. This picture should give you an idea:I have a memory dump if anyone can help explain what is going on?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mnIUt3mg505qpZMVALSgn9roMsAkP5qA/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability

Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability: My brother's computer keeps getting BSODs, and he's having other issues where programs are randomly crashing as well. It can happen to any program, and Windows services are randomly crashing too according to Event Viewer. I've done the usual stuff: updated all drivers, ran...
  6. Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!

Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!: Ever since I updated to Windows 1903 and now Windows 1909, my laptop freezes a lot. And the timing is so random too. I've updated all the drivers that I can think of and the issue is still there. Is there anything else that I can do so that my laptop won't freeze randomly? I...
  7. Lots of random BSoD

Lots of random BSoD: Computer was working fine, went out of the country for a month and came back to loads of BSoD issues. I've done everything like updating drivers, rolling back display drivers, using DDU to remove graphics drivers and updated them, and also run MemTest+ for 8 rounds (which...
  8. BSOD at random times doing random things.

BSOD at random times doing random things.: Hi, I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another...
  9. Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them.

Lots of BSODs with random time intervals between them.: I recently started getting constant bsod's every 30 mins or so an i need help. I have no idea what is causing it and the crashes happen while doing random things. Any help would be appreciated. 28333
  10. Lots of Random Notifications?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of Random Notifications?: So I get a lot of random notifications from the action center. Most of the time, the notification shows up for half a second and goes away before I even get a chance to read then. Then its not even listed in the action center bar. So I've since disabled all the...