Windows 10: Lots of settings all in one place

Discus and support Lots of settings all in one place in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Steve Win User

Lots of settings all in one place

try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it:

settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs

:)

Steve, Aug 2, 2015

2. i have lots of photos in lots of folders and need simplification.

Hi, i got a drive from a friend and it was from his old macbook that was damaged, he recently got a new one and unfortunately all his photos are gone and he cannot get them back the people at future shop quoted him $500 for them to move the data from the
    hard drive to another which is a big load of **** since in about 5 minutes online i found out how to access mac drives without downloading any programs to do it for me and without fail.anyways i was wondering if there is a tool that can be used to move all
    the pictures or videos on a drive into one or 2 folders so the folders can be deleted and all the photos in one place. the photos are spread among 6000 folders and he has over 12000 photos. I do not want to sift through for hours dragging and dropping it would
    take forever.

summary of problem: there are 12000 photos spread among 6000 folders and i want them all in one or two folders without sifting through all the folders by hand.

thanks hope someone can help me

RileyBoomer, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Add an Account

No, it is just connecting your phone to your account Tigger. Now you will be able to see all friend activity in one place on your device ... it is actually pretty cool. I like it a lot!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Lots of settings all in one place

Great! Just tried it on my laptop. Global access to all major settings.

thefrecklepuny, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Lots of settings all in one place

1. Lots of settings all in one place - Similar Threads - Lots settings place

2. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor: I’ve tried so many things to fix my mouse issue. I’ve even reset my pc twice to see if it would work and it still doesn’t… my mouse now just flickers on the desktop screen in the same place and moves a little and then goes back to that same spot. When I’m on google or...
  3. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor: I’ve tried so many things to fix my mouse issue. I’ve even reset my pc twice to see if it would work and it still doesn’t… my mouse now just flickers on the desktop screen in the same place and moves a little and then goes back to that same spot. When I’m on google or...
  4. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Setting up all-in-one as scanner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up all-in-one as scanner.: My PC recognizes my Canon MX920 All-in-One as a printer but not as a scanner. I have the setup CD, but I can't get through the scanner setup wizard. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not....
  6. Document shortcuts all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Document shortcuts all in one place: hi, While I have hundreds of documents on my pc, I'm typically working with around 20 documents. These 20 docs are sensibly ordered [scattered] across different folders, some local and some in the cloud. I want a quick place to access all 20 or so documents INSTANTLY. At...
  7. Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.: I would like all my pictures to go in one place. It isn't doing that. They are going all over. Some in documents, some in download. This is annoying when you want to organize all of your pictures in one place. Can you help me with this? Thanks Felix...
  8. All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

in Windows 10 Support
    All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click: Set up a one click desktop icon access to 204 of settings for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Most of Windows setting parameters are here in one listing. Just click the item required and the appropriate settings panel comes up. 1. Right-click on the desktop. 2. Click NEW, then FOLDER....
  9. how to see all question and reply at one place

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to see all question and reply at one place: I asked few questions and got several links. I want to save all. Can I see all in one place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-all-question-and-reply-at-one-place/8e87a366-96b5-499b-898d-7bc1eabf26e3"
  10. what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive: what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/what-are-the-steps-to-get-all-my-pictures-in-one/11dbd58a-ae7a-49aa-992d-a2d73404a8b8