Windows 10: Lots of settings all in one place

Discus and support Lots of settings all in one place in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Steve Win User

Lots of settings all in one place

try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it:

settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs

:)

Steve, Aug 2, 2015

2. i have lots of photos in lots of folders and need simplification.

Hi, i got a drive from a friend and it was from his old macbook that was damaged, he recently got a new one and unfortunately all his photos are gone and he cannot get them back the people at future shop quoted him $500 for them to move the data from the
    hard drive to another which is a big load of **** since in about 5 minutes online i found out how to access mac drives without downloading any programs to do it for me and without fail.anyways i was wondering if there is a tool that can be used to move all
    the pictures or videos on a drive into one or 2 folders so the folders can be deleted and all the photos in one place. the photos are spread among 6000 folders and he has over 12000 photos. I do not want to sift through for hours dragging and dropping it would
    take forever.

summary of problem: there are 12000 photos spread among 6000 folders and i want them all in one or two folders without sifting through all the folders by hand.

thanks hope someone can help me

RileyBoomer, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Add an Account

No, it is just connecting your phone to your account Tigger. Now you will be able to see all friend activity in one place on your device ... it is actually pretty cool. I like it a lot!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Lots of settings all in one place

Great! Just tried it on my laptop. Global access to all major settings.

thefrecklepuny, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Lots of settings all in one place

1. Lots of settings all in one place - Similar Threads - Lots settings place

2. how to see all question and reply at one place

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to see all question and reply at one place: I asked few questions and got several links. I want to save all. Can I see all in one place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-all-question-and-reply-at-one-place/8e87a366-96b5-499b-898d-7bc1eabf26e3"
  3. windows updated now all my settings are different and I cant open mail and lots of apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows updated now all my settings are different and I cant open mail and lots of apps: windows updated now all my settings are different and I cant open mail and lots of apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-now-all-my-settings-are-different/447d5907-bde3-4ef8-b0eb-70ef8f0b841b
  4. Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs: So if I do a in place upgrade will I get to keep all my programs or will it reset the pc if it does reset it how can i fix my broken windows without touching my programs and files...
  5. Lots and Lots of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  6. what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive: what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/what-are-the-steps-to-get-all-my-pictures-in-one/11dbd58a-ae7a-49aa-992d-a2d73404a8b8
  7. HP All-In-Ones ?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP All-In-Ones ?: Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good...
  8. Thanks One and All

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Thanks One and All: Thanks to all who helped me to get the updates loading on my PC. I tried all of your suggestions and found there was something wrong with my pc. I finally backed up the important stuff and returned the pc to the factory settings with 8.1...then 10...then Insider Ring. At that...
  9. Download Speeds All Over the Place D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speeds All Over the Place D:: Basically, when I do a speed test on Ookla, I'm getting 50-55MBps Download speed and 3MBps upload speed. However, when I'm actually downloading things, it ranges from 1MBps - 6MBps. Please help! 47296
  10. Place to go here for all the new changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Place to go here for all the new changes: Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153