Windows 10: Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC

Discus and support Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What can make this noise besides hard drives and fans? I have stopped the fans one at a time and the noise continues. One strange thing, when I blew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theweav, Apr 30, 2016.

1. theweav Win User

Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC

What can make this noise besides hard drives and fans? I have stopped the fans one at a time and the noise continues. One strange thing, when I blew air into the power supply fan the noise stopped for hours. When the noise returned I stopped the power supply fan, but the noise continued. I opened the power supply and blew it out. I also unplugged my hard drives and booted up, the noise continues. I the made sure everything was tightened down good. Is it possible for the power supply itself to make this noise, or the cpu, or anything else? Thanks for any ideas.

This is a Dell Inspiron 660, Processor i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Memory 7.87 GB (Usable), 64-bit Operating System, Windows 10

:)

theweav, Apr 30, 2016
  2. farby Win User

are there a way to make noise when phone is on silent mode ?

There is NO way to do that.. but if the vibration mode is set to ON.. depending upon where the phone is kept it may provide light to considerably loud vibration noise ...

farby, Apr 30, 2016
  3. N9 Alarm clock problem

I also have the issue that the Alaram doesn't make a loud noise to wake me up.. ..moreover, there is no option of Vibration/or else I don't know. I had an iPhone which use to vibrate make a hard lot of noise.

gunsnroses_dxb---01, Apr 30, 2016
  4. theweav Win User

I just found the problem. It was the fan on my graphics board. I passed right over it.

Thanks for the reply.

theweav, May 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Loud vibrating like noise in Dell PC - Similar Threads - Loud vibrating noise

2. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  3. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  4. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  6. Dell 8910 Desktop PC is making a loud vacuum cleaner fan noise??

Dell 8910 Desktop PC is making a loud vacuum cleaner fan noise??: My one year old Dell 8910 desktop PC has started making a loud fan noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner. It started when I turned it on when the PC wasn't hot. Can someone venture a guess as to what the problem might be? Thanks for your help 131679
  7. Loud noises

Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  8. Realtek loud noise

Realtek loud noise: Hello, I have Realtek Microphone in Recording settings of sound and Realtek Digital Output in Playback. I did not make any updates for my Windows 10 64-bit for last few weeks or changes in settings, and this problem stats when I start my computer today. I tried to...
  9. Loud Squealing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud Squealing Noise: I am running windows 7 on a Dell desktop computer. It has started making a very annoying and loud squealing noise. I have cleaned the dust from inside thinking it may be overheating. I also wiggled the boards to make sure all were seated good. Does anyone have an idea what...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...