Windows 10: Low battery alert stopped working.

Discus and support Low battery alert stopped working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use to get an on screen Low Battery Alert, but not anymore Now the laptop just shuts down when the battery power is gone. I can't seem to find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyDerrick, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Low battery alert stopped working.

I use to get an on screen Low Battery Alert, but not anymore Now the laptop just shuts down when the battery power is gone.

I can't seem to find any settings to re-instate this feature. Help...…!

:)

DannyDerrick, Aug 18, 2018

2. Low battery visual notification with sound alert on Windows 10

Hello Erin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern in this regard.

Usually, when battery reaches to low percentage as per the settings, then it will automatically pop up a warning notification message on to the screen. That pop-up windows contains a message reads as "Your battery is running low (10%)". You can see
    this kind of pop up messages in two instances, before PC automatically shutdowns due to low battery or run out of battery.

Moreover it will also sound alert when the pop up jumps on to the screen. This sound alert will depends on the theme that has been selected for desktop background. In simple desktop background theme will impact the alert sounds. Suggest you cross check
    with the Notification settings and Power settings (I.e. Low battery level, Reserve battery level, and Critical battery level) to ensure that they are set accordingly.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 18, 2018
  3. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Mark_707 Win User

Low battery alert stopped working.

Speech low battery alert

Hello,

I would like some help or a new feature added to have Cortana(Microsoft Eva) say "low battery" rather than a sound effect.

I want this to be similar to Apple Mac devices that say "Alert from system UI server, low battery".

Any ideas?

Mark_707, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Low battery alert stopped working.

1. Low battery alert stopped working. - Similar Threads - Low battery alert

2. How to customize battery alerts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to customize battery alerts?: I recently needed to replace my laptop battery and read that in order to best maintain my battery life, I should not fully charge my battery to 100%. How do I customize my battery alerts so that I get a notification when my un-plugged battery drops to 40% and also an alert to...
  3. How to customize battery alerts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to customize battery alerts?: I recently needed to replace my laptop battery and read that in order to best maintain my battery life, I should not fully charge my battery to 100%. How do I customize my battery alerts so that I get a notification when my un-plugged battery drops to 40% and also an alert to...
  4. How to customize battery alerts?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. low battery this morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low battery this morning: hi, i use my computer every morning and afternoon to send a email!! the low battery is at 9% this morning i was doing something else please fix this now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-this-morning/5868d71a-63fb-4368-baa8-ea7c2eb42189
  6. Low Battery alert

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Battery alert: When using battery power, low battery alert does not give any time to plug in the laptop before powering down just seconds after the alert shows on screen. How can I add time between alert and shut down?...
  7. How can I get an audible low battery alert in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get an audible low battery alert in Windows 10?: I normally use my laptop as an audio source, and when I do, I normally keep it closed. When I was using Windows 7, it would play a certain sound when the battery got too low, and that would signal me to plug it in. But since updating it to Windows 10, I have noticed it giving...
  8. low battery notification

low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  9. battery low

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery low: I no longer get a on screen message telling me my battery is low at 15% and laptop shall shutdown shortly, cant find how to get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low/995134fc-40ca-4647-a4b7-dc7088804764
  10. Low battery visual notification with sound alert

Low battery visual notification with sound alert: How to run Low battery visual notification with sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-visual-notification-with-sound-alert/4fa7a11d-0eff-4144-ae06-84756f1d8422

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopped getting low battery notification windows 10

2. how to activate low battery visual notification with sound alert on windows 10