Windows 10: Low sound volume after clean win10 installation

Discus and support Low sound volume after clean win10 installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last week I tried to install the creator update and it made my laptop not to boot so I did clean win10 installation. After that I noticed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by L8TE, May 16, 2017.

1. L8TE Win User

Low sound volume after clean win10 installation

Last week I tried to install the creator update and it made my laptop not to boot so I did clean win10 installation. After that I noticed that the sound volume isn't as high as it used to be even when turned up to 100%. Sounds goes unnoticable in somewhere near 13%.

I installed the newest Realtek HD audio drivers which didn't seem to help with my problem. Also, I found that I'm not the only one with this kind of problems. The most popular "fix" to this was to tick on the loudness equalization on enhancements tab on the properties of sound device. This didn't really fix the problem either.

I'd like to hear your suggestions. *Smile

P.S. I'm not really sure is this the right section for this thread.

:)

2. toshiba sound problems

After a windows 10 install the sound system works but has very low volume. I have reinstalled all drivers and still cannot get the sound to go about a whisper on full volume.

stevethorntonZ, May 16, 2017
  3. Dave_64 Win User
    Very low sound or no volume after installing win10 fall creators update.

Everything is working, but just no volume. Help- unuseable - can't hear anything. (Just a little sound.)

Dave_64, May 16, 2017
Thema:

Low sound volume after clean win10 installation

1. Low sound volume after clean win10 installation - Similar Threads - Low sound volume

2. Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update: I am using a DJ Controller and mixer as a mic-in via usb and after the latest update, I no longer have right channel sound. The problem exists even when using each piece of equipment independently. I've tested my equipment on external standalone speakers and there is no issue...
  3. Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004: Hello! So i upgraded my PC from 1909 to 2004. The update process took 30-40 mins on my machine and everything went smooth. The only thing which i have noticed is my sound volume. I didn't change anything but the audio is lower compared to 1909. Specs: i7 4790k, MSI Z97 SLI...
  4. System Sound but it's low volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Sound but it's low volume?: Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH] Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was...
  5. Low Volume Sound in Laptop

Low Volume Sound in Laptop: Volume sound in my Laptop is too low, despite making trobleshooting and adjusting to maximun levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume-sound-in-laptop/798cfeed-767e-464c-8e00-595d97f8b162
  6. Sound volume is too low.

Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  7. Low volume after fresh W10 installation

Low volume after fresh W10 installation: I just installed Windows10 on my computer after facing some problems with Windows Apps, I've noticed low output coming out of my Logitech G633 headset. Earlier, my Spotify volume bar was set at 40% and windows volume set to 60, and it felt loud, now I have to set volume on...
  8. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  9. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965
  10. Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install: Hi everyone I own a sony vaio laptop and recently did a clean install of windows 10 on it, however I noticed that the volume was significantly lower than windows 8.1. My computer uses Realtek HD Audio. I tried installing drivers from Sony's as well as Realtek's website,...