Windows 10: Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi

Discus and support Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me. I updated to windows 10 some months ago and realized my beats audio panel was gone. I few day back I re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elpivo, Jun 29, 2016.

1. elpivo Win User

Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me.

I updated to windows 10 some months ago and realized my beats audio panel was gone. I few day back I re installed the High Definition Audio Device drivers and beats audio seems to came back.

I recently bought a denon amplifier and noticed very low sound when I connect the notebook to the amplifier through hdmi.
    Is the hdmi sending the wrong signal? are there any new drivers for hdmi controllers or realtek sound card?
    My laptop is a HP envy 17 j011nr (i think so) core i5 beats audio

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

:)

elpivo, Jun 29, 2016

2. No sound when connected to TV through HDMI, no suggestion worked so far

We are glad to know that your concern has already been resolved. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Jun 29, 2016
  3. No sound output when connected to TV through HDMI.

ihave connected the pc to a tv screen with hdmi cable and i dont have any sound , ihave triend to connect it with bananas and it didnt work too , what to do

Original title: sound system

soltanbesan, Jun 29, 2016
  4. Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi

Realtek shouldn't even be involved with the HDMI sound. I suggest to update your laptop's drivers and use "Intel Display Audio" as your HDMI driver. Set the volume to max then you're good to go.

theveterans, Jun 29, 2016
  5. elpivo Win User
    Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, I thought that realtek shouldn't be involved. I couldn't find where to set/configure hdmi drivers *Sad cant find it on device manager

elpivo, Jun 29, 2016
  6. It's not called HDMI. It's called "Intel Display Audio" which you can download on the Intel download center.

Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi [​IMG]

theveterans, Jun 29, 2016
  7. elpivo Win User
    thanks, yes, i know is not call hdmi but wasn't sure if it was managed by the graphic card.
    thanks again, i will give new drivers a chance

have a good one!

elpivo, Jun 29, 2016
  8. elpivo Win User

any more suggestions?
    thanks in advance!

elpivo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Low sound when connected to amplifier through hdmi - Similar Threads - Low sound connected

2. sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor: Sound not transferring through HDMI when connected to external monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-transferring-through-hdmi-when-connected/356b716d-5e28-4d2b-885a-3711061cbf09
  3. sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor: Sound not transferring through HDMI when connected to external monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-transferring-through-hdmi-when-connected/356b716d-5e28-4d2b-885a-3711061cbf09
  4. No sound through HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound through HDMI to TV: Hi I have windows 10 21H1 and after a update about 2 weeks ago I have no sound through my HDMI to TV,tried everything I can think of and read,need someone who knows what they are on about to help please,Acer laptop to sharp tv, uninstalled the INTEL R DISPLAY AUDIO etc not...
  5. no sound after connection dell monitor through hdmi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound after connection dell monitor through hdmi: I connect my laptop to 21 inch dell monitor to view things in bigger screen through HDMI port. Before clean install windows 10 20h2 I could hear sound from connected speakers when monitor is connected. When I first connected monitor before clean install it installed a driver...
  6. HDMI sound through laptop

HDMI sound through laptop: How do I set HDMI as default sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-sound-through-laptop/eaafec98-6521-4397-9486-6b28a2d09bd8
  7. Playing sound for Oculus through HDMI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing sound for Oculus through HDMI: Hello all, I am currently messing around with a setup in order to use my VR set in the living room rather than in my office. I've got some wiring from my PC to my living room: 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI. The USB wires are directly connected to my Oculus devices (headset and...
  8. Sound going through hdmi to monitor when it should be through speaker

Sound going through hdmi to monitor when it should be through speaker: Hi all So i brought a new case which turned up yesterday as i had overheating issues of late which is now fixed but felt it was time to upgrade the case for future expansions. So after some weird technical problems with the computer in its new caseshutting down and things...
  9. No sound to tv through hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound to tv through hdmi cable: I have a tv hooked up to my laptop through an HDMI cable. The display comes across beautifully, but there is no sound. I've found my tv, but it gives me no options. When I went into the settings and got to the playback devices, it says the HDMI isn't plugged in. I'm forced...
  10. A program to close amplifier for power saving when no sound playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A program to close amplifier for power saving when no sound playing: I'm looking for a program to make speakers not consume power when no audio is playing. Is it possible? 38434